4-12 week waiting list for transcription marketplace approval!

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

No one is worth saving but yourself.
Dec 12, 2021
Hi uglyboi1,

Thanks for submitting your request to sign up as a freelance transcriptionist with Rev!

Rev activates new freelancers based on the projects available in the marketplace and the number of prospective freelancers who sign up. Because there is consistent interest from freelancers across the world, not everyone who signs up will be selected to move forward.

Current estimated wait time: 4-12 weeks

We’ll review your information, and if approved you will receive an email inviting you to complete your account registration.

We appreciate your patience. Please note that Rev support cannot answer any questions about sign-up status or estimated wait times.

Thank you,
The Rev Team

WHAT A FUCKING JOKE

they wanna keep sub 5 men down in the gutter where they believe they belong!!!!!!!

patientfrog

patientfrog

NEET Royalty
Apr 21, 2022
@uglyboi1 what a gay company. did you ever hear back from them? i filled out the application and still haven't heard anything back. 4-6weeks is ridiculous and the questions we had to answer were a joke and in no way a good metric of screening potential employees.

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

No one is worth saving but yourself.
Dec 12, 2021
@uglyboi1 what a gay company. did you ever hear back from them? i filled out the application and still haven't heard anything back. 4-6weeks is ridiculous and the questions we had to answer were a joke and in no way a good metric of screening potential employees.
No, nothing yet. I try harded the fuck out of my application
they only hire cheap third worlders fool

i got accepted almost instantly
True, average wage is £4 an hour on there hahahaha!!!

Activity
So far there's no one here