6'4" incel here

TheBasedNeet

TheBasedNeet

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Women will still go for a 6'9 roided up 280lb boxer chad, instead of a nice supreme gentleman

L

liazi

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
What's the average height where you live? Are you extremely skinny or extremely fat?
A fit 6'4 in most countries being a cel?
Is this the old "I'm so autistic my body is not enough"?
Well, shit, I thought it was easy.

But don't worry, at the rate things are going women will soon create the black pill 2.0 aka "even chad needs to improve now". But I'm fore seeing that it won't be drastic, because teens and 20s women are too young to fight the sexual urges, just as why most men can hit it from times to times, because they haven't figured out what they really want. That's where FDS is hitting their head, they want women to be "awaken" but they are denying the sexual urges.
If (it's not happening) women were to stop exploring their life and lay with low value men, all those guys would be incels, it's happening a bit but not for long because chads are not all perfect little cuck.

If chads embrace feminism and women embrace a bit more fds we could see an ocean of inkwells.

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
Get to a routine and bulk brother. Focus on upper body, lats, traps, delts, arms as well, don't wanna have bitch arms.

As someone who is your height, I struggled putting on mass, was pretty skinny. Thought I was stuck being a lanky faggot, it is possible to get to a respectable physique without steroids at this height brother.

If your frame genetics aren't bottom % then bulk and do powerlift lifts. Helped me gain mass.

Activity
So far there's no one here