Depression A brutal life story

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
It's about a friend of mine. Well, more like a colleague. 43 years old. Lives with his mother. Never married. Probably a virgin, though never confessed it.

I did everything right, he says. A good degree, good morals, a clean criminal record, and a pure heart. The guy can't even hurt and ant. And see where that got him. He's insignificant, never gets any respect on any social setting. He's just a default, basic ''good person'', that'll never do any harm to anybody, has no strong opinions, no significant political stances.

I think his main problems is lack of power above all things though. Male, old, powerless = disaster, no exceptions. This guy holds no reigns. He couldn't even leave his family house. And now it's too late for him.

He tells me he feels worthless. I advised him to visit a psychiatrist, so he can start using some antidepressants. I mean, it's over for him, really. He can't self improve his way out of this. He might as well ease his pain

I think for most men nowadays experience this illusion of a finely structured social machine, where if they do what they're ''supposed'' to do, they'll get what they're ''supposed'' to get. That's not the case anymore. An average job does not guarantee an average family. To have the bare minimum we must now step out of our lanes

T

THE TRUE HONKLER

Banned
Sep 30, 2021
A good degree, good morals, a clean criminal record, and a pure heart
you gotta be bad, man

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
This is what I've come to realize too, there is nothing waiting for me at the end of this path. If I don't want to end up in this situation, and I don't, I have to do something. A good, risk averse, powerless man gets nothing. I have to take risks, I have to do things others are not willing to do. Only a dangerous and capable man will get respect. This is what's pushing me to do things while I can and delay rotting before it really is too late.

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
he's 43, he's an old man already
not like he can alter his personality greatly anymore
dude read about some meth heads their personality changes alot, middle class white office workers living in the suburbs start to rob, rape and assualt after a few months.
but blasting t would make him lower inhibition and more motivated and he could probably get a wife or smth i dont know how it works in the middle east hto

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
dude read about some meth heads their personality changes alot, middle class white office workers living in the suburbs start to rob, rape and assualt after a few months.
but blasting t would make him lower inhibition and more motivated and he could probably get a wife or smth i dont know how it works in the middle east hto
there's no way he'd use anything, he's the type of guy that refuses to take painkillers for headaches
he isn't going to use antidepressants either
if he had been the type to take radical decisions he wouldn't have been in this position in the first place

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
It's pretty sad, but common at the same time. It's kind of his fault for staying bluepilled and not going the extra mile into self improvement in his youth. Is he a truecel or a normie?

Activity
So far there's no one here