A curry doing well really gets on your nerves doesn't it?

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
When a curry does well your entire brain shifts to seethe mode and tries to cope by deluding yourself into thinking he's larping. Because you think all curries are streetshitters you get off on the" atleast I'm not a curry" mindset.

What happens tho when a curry is endowed with good genes and grew till 6'3. Your fucking pathetic resentment at life sparks and u try to bring him down to ur level. Because to you even a nigger is less threatening than a curry to your ego. A nihger can " BBC max" but a curry is your night time cope. When you hit the sheets, your tears streaming over the pillows the only thing preventing you from roping is " atleast I'm not a curry".

This retarded forum mentality is why I'll be leaving this site soon bunch of rotters and Jack offs with no legit advice or aims in life coping with JBW. imagine thinking ur disgusting cumskin looks good on a Platonic level, I have had cumskins in my school and they smelt like fevicol glue. Jfl fuck the West and just to convince some people to rope I will Leanmax beardmax skinmax and ascend in 4 months by which time I will return and end the misery of cumskin copers and incels who should have withdrawn from the gene pool a while ago

Me rn( at 19% bf , tanned ) still mogging 99% of this forum

PSX 20220401 235058

Incellectual_Anon

Incellectual_Anon

NEET
Apr 13, 2022
This is from LooksMax, of-course.

Anyway:

Curries? Doing well? No; my childhood doctors were Curries.
Intelligence in childhood, as measured by psychometric cognitive tests, is a strong predictor of many important life outcomes, including educational attainment, income, health and lifespan. Results from twin, family and adoption studies are consistent with general intelligence being highly heritable and genetically stable throughout the life course. No robustly associated genetic loci or variants for childhood intelligence have been reported. Here, we report the first genome-wide association study (GWAS) on childhood intelligence (age range 6-18 years) from 17,989 individuals in six discovery and three replication samples. Although no individual single-nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) were detected with genome-wide significance, we show that the aggregate effects of common SNPs explain 22-46% of phenotypic variation in childhood intelligence in the three largest cohorts (P=3.9 × 10(-15), 0.014 and 0.028)
Intelligence in childhood, as measured by psychometric cognitive tests, is a strong predictor of many important life outcomes, including educational attainment, income, health and lifespan. Results from twin, family and adoption studies are consistent with general intelligence being highly...
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
ESF1

ESF1 2

PopulationGroupSample SizeRef AlleleAlt Allele

PopulationGroupSample SizeRef AlleleAlt Allele
Total Global7920G=0.3301A=0.0000, C=0.6699, T=0.0000
European Sub7116G=0.2919A=0.0000, C=0.7081, T=0.0000
African Sub510G=0.820A=0.000, C=0.180, T=0.000
African Others Sub22G=0.77A=0.00, C=0.23, T=0.00
African American Sub488G=0.822A=0.000, C=0.178, T=0.000
Asian Sub4G=0.0A=0.0, C=1.0, T=0.0
East Asian Sub2G=0.0A=0.0, C=1.0, T=0.0
Other Asian Sub2G=0.0A=0.0, C=1.0, T=0.0
Latin American 1 Sub8G=1.0A=0.0, C=0.0, T=0.0
Latin American 2 Sub26G=1.00A=0.00, C=0.00, T=0.00
South Asian Sub4G=0.0A=0.0, C=1.0, T=0.0

I have the same genotype as the Brahmins.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
When a curry does well your entire brain shifts to seethe mode and tries to cope by deluding yourself into thinking he's larping. Because you think all curries are streetshitters you get off on the" atleast I'm not a curry" mindset.

What happens tho when a curry is endowed with good genes and grew till 6'3. Your fucking pathetic resentment at life sparks and u try to bring him down to ur level. Because to you even a nigger is less threatening than a curry to your ego. A nihger can " BBC max" but a curry is your night time cope. When you hit the sheets, your tears streaming over the pillows the only thing preventing you from roping is " atleast I'm not a curry".

This retarded forum mentality is why I'll be leaving this site soon bunch of rotters and Jack offs with no legit advice or aims in life coping with JBW. imagine thinking ur disgusting cumskin looks good on a Platonic level, I have had cumskins in my school and they smelt like fevicol glue. Jfl fuck the West and just to convince some people to rope I will Leanmax beardmax skinmax and ascend in 4 months by which time I will return and end the misery of cumskin copers and incels who should have withdrawn from the gene pool a while ago

Me rn( at 19% bf , tanned ) still mogging 99% of this forum

PSX 20220401 235058
I actually feel good for a sand nigger who moggs cause it's so rare that its like going to the zoo and seeing a rare species thriving in its environment. Now if it's a nigger I get angry cause I know the only reason they get pussey is because of Jewish propaganda

Activity
So far there's no one here