A mother's love is very conditional

• Thread starter anon1822thirdaccoun
  • Start date
anon1822thirdaccoun

anon1822thirdaccoun

NEET
Nov 12, 2022
My father loves me unconditionally. Sure, he sometimes says stupid bluepilled stuff, but he loves me a lot, and he shows it too.

But my mother truly doesn't love me.

After a week of not speaking with me, I tried to mend our relationship. And she rejected me! Can you believe that? She was the culprit, the was the instigator, she tried to slash me with a knife! And I tried to propose peace, and she rejected it! Not only that, she made snarky and petty comments about something we discussed during our argument, just to make me feel bad.

My father always loved me, and I always felt his love even in the darkest hours of our relationship. But my mother's love has always been very conditional, very fake, very forced.

A mother can love a son when he succeeds, be it academically or in his relationship with women, or financially. But it's never unconditional like a father's love.

O

Ogrecel

1 Year 2 Months NEET 105 IQ
Sep 23, 2022
My father loves me unconditionally. Sure, he sometimes says stupid bluepilled stuff, but he loves me a lot, and he shows it too.

After a week of not speaking with me, I tried to mend our relationship. And she rejected me! Can you believe that? She was the culprit, the was the instigator, she tried to slash me with a knife! And I tried to propose peace, and she rejected it! Not only that, she made snarky and petty comments about something we discussed during our argument, just to make me feel bad.

My father always loved me, and I always felt his love even in the darkest hours of our relationship. But my mother's love has always been very conditional, very fake, very forced.

A mother can love a son when he succeeds, be it academically or in his relationship with women, or financially. But it's never unconditional like a father's love.
Facts

Truckzo

Truckzo

The Uber Instincts Of My Uber Autism Are Crazy!!!
May 29, 2022
One time my mother made me put together a puzzle with my sister. I was unable to do it with her because I couldn't figure out how to put the pieces together, due to being born very early making me a little bit slow. She yelled at me and shamed me to oblivion.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
One time my mother made me put together a puzzle with my sister. I was unable to do it with her because I couldn't figure out how to put the pieces together, due to being born very early making me a little bit slow. She yelled at me and shamed me to oblivion.
sad shit

MexicanNeet

MexicanNeet

NEET
Jan 26, 2023
BOTH parents love conditionally. You're just too bluepilled to think parents really love there offsprings.

Cope_Time

Cope_Time

162.19.153.102 join now!
Nov 27, 2020
Neither mom or dad loves me, they want me to move out lol

Ultraman

Ultraman

NEET
Nov 28, 2020
i wish we were born from buried eggs and never found out who our parents were. mammals are so retarded, that the bonding, bah, bullshit.

L

lilropedoesntcope

NEET
Oct 30, 2022

if your mom's a bitch then I guess it conditional. So what you stated is I guess 50 percent true

UkMentalcel

UkMentalcel

NEET
Aug 23, 2022

The point of a child is to secure a woman’s future neet bucks fund from her cuck provider and her govourment to bond her to getting money for making terrible choices on so many levels children are used as a pawn woman mostly having kids in 30s after her roastie lips start to stretch

Activity
So far there's no one here