Story A normal story about Looksmax Refugee

K

Kevin Logan

NEET
Sep 22, 2021
Neetgod was already an very old men in his 70, he married Lain's 3 sisters and also Sabine (Atila got cucked), and he had a lot of children with them, single-handedly saving the white race. Neetgod was with his 12 white grandsons telling stories about when he was a fat neet in his 40 that still lived with his mom. Neetgod's white grandsons are all sit down listening carefully about the stories of their favorite grandpa.

Neetgod: - Kids, did I ever tell you about the Looksmax Refugee?

Neetgod's white grandsons: - No, grandpa.

Neetgod: - Well, he was a user of an forum that I used to post alot. The name of the forum was Neets.me! This Looksmax Refugee was really a fun character. He was an indian guy who just wanted to get married with a virgin asian girl...

- Those piefaces? One of the Neetgod's white grandsons asked.

Neetgod: - Yes, those damn piefaces! Looksmax Refugee was into looksmaxing theory, so he was extremely obsessed with men beauty. He was so obsessed that sometimes we thought he was gay. He was very obsessed with another user of that forum... what was his name again? Oh yeah... Atila!

- That guy that you cucked, grandpa? One of the Neetgod's white grandsons asked.

Neetgod: - Yes, the guy that I cucked! Ah, that was the days.

Suddenly one of the Neetgod's white grandsons got up

Neetgod: - Huh? Is something wrong kid?

The kid: - Cornelius is time to you wake up!

Neetgod: - Huh? What are you talking about? And don't call your grandpa by his name!

The kid: - Cornelius, I not your grandson! It's time to you wake up!

Suddenly NeetGod's vision started to get all blurry. He rub his eyes, and when he open them up, he was in shocked... he was no longer at his house surrounded by his grandchildren, he was in a cell surrounded by one doctor and 11 males nurses.

NeetGod started to sweat heavily and frantically look around, trying to understand what was going on.

Suddenly the doctor began to slowly approach him

NeetGod: - Who the fuck is you?

The doctor: -Cornelius, please calm down!

- WHO THE FUCK IS YOU? Shouted NeetGod

The doctor: - I am Dr. Alvin, and is time for your medication.

NeetGod: - Where are my 4 wives? And my 12 white grandsons?

The doctor: - Oh Cornelius, you have that dream again?

Neetgod finally understand what was going in on, but he couldn't simply accept!

- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Yelled Neetgod in despair.

Dr. Alvin: - Hold him up, boys!

All the male nurses ran towards neetgod with the intention of immobilize him!

Neetgod tried to fight back with all his might, but he was too old and he was at a huge numerical disadvantage.

- LOOOOOOOOOOKSMAAAAAAAAAX REEEEEEEEEEFUUUUUUUGEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Shouted NeetGod

Dr. Alvin approached Neetgod and injected him with an sedative. Neetgod gradually lost consciousness.

One of the nurses approached Dr. Alvin and asked him: - What did the patient Cornelius shouted?

Dr. Alvin: - He yell the name of one of his friend, Looksmatch Referee! This was the username of one of Cornelius friends, of a white nationalist forum called "Nerds.me". Apparently after the forum went offline forever, Cornelius went into a severe depression and start to drink a lot. His mother kicked him out of the house, and later Cornelius started to slowing lose his mind. He would make gay stories about random male pedestrians passing by him, or saying that he had sex with the sister or the girlfriend or wife of some random guy that was also passing by him. When he got here and we started medicating him, he started having dreams that he has 4 wives and 12 grandsons!

The nurse: - Poor dude!

Activity
So far there's no one here