A response to all the" fakecel/normie" accusers

• Thread starter Late 2000s Muttcel
  • Start date
Late 2000s Muttcel

Late 2000s Muttcel

Bagas D Bigcook Oyaoyakodon
Feb 13, 2024
The "dnr spammers kys"
1. hes to young to be here = there are multiple teencels here and the havent been bannned
2 Hes normie who talks to foids= foids irl can barley look at without glaring or looking disgusted never had gf never had foid like me irl.
3. woman send him naked pics= these are attention seeking whores on a chat site and i wore a mask while talking to 90% of them and when i revealed my face they clicked off.
4. muh bbc= im not a dicklet but i dont have 10 inch tyrone cock everyones claiming i have if i did i would be slaying.
5. mah 5'11 tallfag= how is 5'11 tall its slightley above average and it still hasnt gotten me a gf.
6. Muh bragging =how am i bragging im just sharing the quick screenshots with the boys to be a nice guy and we all like naked foids right.
7. muh replying to own post= thats fair enough it just me trying to bump my own threads without saying bump so thats a fair accusation.
8. Muh sex haver=when did i have sex never when did i brag about having sex never so niggers are just pulling that out of their ass.

So in conclusion niggers who want me banned fuck off because until i receive gf or sex im still an incel i have had no sex no handholding no kisses
and no girl will talk to me for a long period of time without being annoyed

Late 2000s Muttcel

Late 2000s Muttcel

Feb 13, 2024
Whatever fakecel.
kys fagcel i was bullied threw middle school and my fresman year of hs i only got friends second semester by jestering i am kissless hugless hand holdless virgin

rekamaður

rekamaður

That’s life
Apr 12, 2023
Idk why people cry about fakecels
At the end of the day we’re all in the same position here and have similar problems
But I do get that it’s annoying seeing a guy who mogs you hard complain about looks

Late 2000s Muttcel

Late 2000s Muttcel

Feb 13, 2024
Idk why people cry about fakecels
At the end of the day we’re all in the same position here and have similar problems
But I do get that it’s annoying seeing a guy who mogs you hard complain about looks
im ugly as shit but still get accused

Late 2000s Muttcel

Late 2000s Muttcel

Feb 13, 2024
No we are not. Sexhavers have sex and have a person that cares about them, we truecels dont
I agree and I'm not a sex haver KHHV

Activity
So far there's no one here