Venting Absolute hypocrisy of the education system

01zephyr10

01zephyr10

Short term memory loss truecel living on Neet bux
Dec 12, 2020
Two things;

1) They say:- Students who get good grades are smart... Or work hard.
I said to myself:- If all it takes to get good grades is work hard... Why have a placement/advanced placement division?!

2) They say:- Exams are important.
I said to myself:- If exams are so important, how comes you can only sit and possibly re-sit each subject, once a year?!

Last edited:
01zephyr10

01zephyr10

Dec 12, 2020
Of course, the answer to both these questions, is Social Engineering. As a 16 year old teenage boy in placement, I didn't know this.

TheBasedNeet

TheBasedNeet

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Im honestly glad, due to me being non NT i got to avoid doing mainstream school work and exams and still got to graduate

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Two things;

1) They say:- Students who get good grades are smart... Or work hard.
I said to myself:- If all it takes to get good grades is work hard... Why have a placement/advanced placement division?!

2) They say:- Exams are important.
I said to myself:- If exams are so important, how comes you can only sit and possibly re-sit each subject, once a year?!
They want to get high IQ hard working people because they are perfectly suited to be doctors, scientists, lawyers, etc.

01zephyr10

01zephyr10

Dec 12, 2020
They want to get high IQ hard working people because they are perfectly suited to be doctors, scientists, lawyers, etc.
They want to get high IQ AND OR hard working people to get the advanced placement jobs because there's not enough advance placement jobs for everyone. Hence, Social Engineering.

Last edited:
Activity
So far there's no one here