Lifestyle Adulthood is bad I'll be a teenager forever

• Thread starter PointOfNoReturn
  • Start date
PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Pneuma
Jun 11, 2022
Being a teenager is great, but not in this world, where we're slaves to our parents and prisoners of the school. Throughout my teenage years, I dreamed of being free to do whatever I wanted, travel the world and have adventures with a girlfriend. Now that I'm an adult I don't feel anything, but I'll never forget my childhood and teenage dreams.
IMG 6080

Thadman

Thadman

NEET
Sep 6, 2023
I longed for adult life because I wanted to buy whatever I want, travel whenever I want, and not be controlled by the whims of my parents. They really were correct when they said that I absolutely do not want to glorify adulthood, however being forced to go to school & do homework was dreadful so I think I will rot in adulthood

Tabula Rasa

Tabula Rasa

Seeker
Aug 1, 2023
yeah, it's all very disappointing, really...

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
Lol you're a slave no matter what age you are. As a kid its to your parents, as an adult its to the government and employers

Thadman

Thadman

NEET
Sep 6, 2023
I ruined my teenage years thanks to the internet. I didn't even realize my life was peaking then
Fuck this hits hard, I wasted away my childhood playing video games or watching youtube all day. It was until I was like 14 when I realised that there was a whole world out there where people hung out with their friends, had GFs, and had an all out great time outside of rotting in front of electronics.

Activity
So far there's no one here