Serious Advantages of finding a woman as a NEET at university vs finding a woman as a wageslave

NEETzschean

NEETzschean

NEET
Dec 17, 2020
- There’s a far bigger pool of women at university

- There are many public and social events at university where you can meet women with similar interests

- The larger pool of men at university provides networking opportunities and thus the ability to meet women via one’s social circle

- Women at university tend to be younger (prime years, more feminine, less cynical, fewer previous partners)

- Women at university tend to have higher IQ’s and be more interested in ideas/subjects

- Women at university can be helped with their work, especially if you have knowledge of their subject/subjects

- Women at university tend to have more time and energy for social activities

- Women at university tend not to be dependent on an employer

- Woman at university tend to be both less financially independent and less money-minded

- As a NEET, you have far more time and energy to find a compatible woman

The idea though is not to cold approach indiscriminately (which would destroy your reputation, invite reprisals and needlessly dent your confidence/self-esteem) but to seek out women who you think are most likely to be compatible with you. Attending lectures, clubs, events, visiting businesses on campus and the university library could also be useful in this regard.​

NEETzschean

NEETzschean

NEET
Dec 17, 2020
Slight problem: you need to have a certain level of attractiveness since you can't buxx at that age yet

100% works for 5+/10
You certainly need to have something going for you to give yourself a good chance.

Pirate

Pirate

NEET
Feb 24, 2024
Okay did read, and the tldr of it is that
>Better women (virgin-ISH, higher IQ)
>Easier acess to social circles

NEETzschean

NEETzschean

NEET
Dec 17, 2020
Okay did read, and the tldr of it is that
>Better women (virgin-ISH, higher IQ)
>Easier acess to social circles
It can't be simplified to two points imo.

But it occurred to me in the shower after I realised that meeting women my own age (28) would likely be impossible due to their materialism and other reasons, as well as not really desirable. My best bet would be a nerdy girl at university, I think.​

NEETzschean

NEETzschean

NEET
Dec 17, 2020
@poorcel You misunderstand: there's no inconsistency between attending one's local campus and being a NEET.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
It can't be simplified to two points imo.

But it occurred to me in the shower after I realised that meeting women my own age (28) would likely be impossible due to their materialism and other reasons, as well as not really desirable. My best bet would be a nerdy girl at university, I think.​
I'm bordering 26 and I'm dating a 19 year old that's attending uni, it's possible.

Tabula Rasa

Tabula Rasa

Seeker
Aug 1, 2023
Uhh okay. Should one such as myself loiter on a campus even if they are not enrolled?

Pirate

Pirate

NEET
Feb 24, 2024
How the fuck does an oldcel nerdy NEET get a gf :feelsahhh:
There MUST be buxxing involved @Lain

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
How the fuck does an oldcel nerdy NEET get a gf :feelsahhh:
There MUST be buxxing involved @Lain
I met her off 4chan, I know a lot of NEETs with gfs they met off 4chan. It's not a bad place to get an autistic gf, you could try posting on /soc/ and see what happens.

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
@poorcel You misunderstand: there's no inconsistency between attending one's local campus and being a NEET.
2+2=5

Lol @Fiddler was just talking about outlandish schizophrenic incel beliefs. This is one of the most laughably retarded ones ive ever read

browncel

browncel

NEET
Jan 31, 2024
- There’s a far bigger pool of women at university

- There are many public and social events at university where you can meet women with similar interests

- The larger pool of men at university provides networking opportunities and thus the ability to meet women via one’s social circle

- Women at university tend to be younger (prime years, more feminine, less cynical, fewer previous partners)

- Women at university tend to have higher IQ’s and be more interested in ideas/subjects

- Women at university can be helped with their work, especially if you have knowledge of their subject/subjects

- Women at university tend to have more time and energy for social activities

- Women at university tend not to be dependent on an employer

- Woman at university tend to be both less financially independent and less money-minded

- As a NEET, you have far more time and energy to find a compatible woman

The idea though is not to cold approach indiscriminately (which would destroy your reputation, invite reprisals and needlessly dent your confidence/self-esteem) but to seek out women who you think are most likely to be compatible with you. Attending lectures, clubs, events, visiting businesses on campus and the university library could also be useful in this regard.​
I would reply to this but i tried normalfagmaxxing a while ago tryong to pull woman. Ended up being rejected anyways by most (including landwhales even though im leanmaxxed twink)

Activity
So far there's no one here