Aesthetics

seji

seji

NEET
Nov 7, 2021
Hello fellow neets and neet sympathizers. I’ve been thinking about something and I thought I’d shoot it here to see what you guys think. What is your Neet aesthetic? Is there a neet aesthetic?

Some people get the idea in their head that a neet is a lazy man child who refuses to leave the nest, work, or clean up after himself. I used to share that idea until I came here. It is here I learned of the vast backgrounds of neetdom through reading through the many threads and discussions here.

A1582C69 9BC2 4EFB 86A2 88786C7FF906

You may wonder why it matters whether or not there is a neet aesthetic. Well I tell you my friend it is what you do that makes you who you are, and so naturally it would be right to inquire about society’s perception of you and the general idea someone gets when they hear of your situation.

So far I have read of elder neets who prowl the blade for pussy, vagabonds, incels, temporary neets, sympathizers, drug addicts. But what is it that bonds one neet to the next? Is it disdain for society? Certain ideologies or morals? What is the neet aesthetic?

B2B2CFC7 F7F2 4A23 BB2B A83E6B32B60A

I for one think neets and hikis should define clearly certain traits and aesthetics that most quantify being a neet, things most neets could agree upon, follow and practice. Perhaps western society is too individual for this type of organization? Maybe. Something to think about.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Hello fellow neets and neet sympathizers. I’ve been thinking about something and I thought I’d shoot it here to see what you guys think. What is your Neet aesthetic? Is there a neet aesthetic?

Some people get the idea in their head that a neet is a lazy man child who refuses to leave the nest, work, or clean up after himself. I used to share that idea until I came here. It is here I learned of the vast backgrounds of neetdom through reading through the many threads and discussions here.

View attachment 45301

You may wonder why it matters whether or not there is a neet aesthetic. Well I tell you my friend it is what you do that makes you who you are, and so naturally it would be right to inquire about society’s perception of you and the general idea someone gets when they hear of your situation.

So far I have read of elder neets who prowl the blade for pussy, vagabonds, incels, temporary neets, sympathizers, drug addicts. But what is it that bonds one neet to the next? Is it disdain for society? Certain ideologies or morals? What is the neet aesthetic?

View attachment 45304

I for one think neets and hikis should define clearly certain traits and aesthetics that most quantify being a neet, things most neets could agree upon, follow and practice. Perhaps western society is too individual for this type of organization? Maybe. Something to think about.
A disdain for boomers, low wages, boring cunts, a hatred for long wage hours, and walking memes

Bitter

Bitter

Dokgo
Jan 20, 2023
Sometimes when someone asks me what I do, I try to answer that FOR NOW I'm unemployed, but "I've had jobs in the past" (a lie), because I'm embarrassed to tell them I'm a NEET. Because in my country there are prejudices towards us.

Activity
So far there's no one here