Again there is no such thing as a black incel

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
The evidence is mounting and no I'm not a cuck advocating black supremacy. I'm simply pointing out that atleast in California there is a interracial phenomenon happening here. White men are in a state of disarray. Its different in some parts of the country but my city has the most interracial relationships in the fucking world. I need to move the fuck out of here. When I lived in the bay it was different. I was worshipped. But in the valley I'm human garbage.

1. Every user that is black here is not an incel. Let that sink in. Every white user here is an incel. I seen a picture of @Lain And he is model tear looks. But he cant even get laid wtf is going on here
2. All the black men that live in my apartment complex have gf. Not one white man does.
3. I dont care what some stupid ass app stats say i know what I seeing is real there is a series problem for white men in California especially in the valley where I live
4. I see blacks with snow bunnys more then whites with whites I'm not making this up and its driving me insane. I hate snow bunnys for race trading so much.
5. Now I know what it's like to be a asian man it's a living hell. Your essentially being genetically weeded out in a cold silent war. It's over. Tranny max or bust for the white man in 2021.
6. If you disagree that's fine but you will not change my mind no matter how many stats you have cause i live in the real world I know what I see is very real.

Last edited:
NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Think about it in a global way. That might be the case in your libtard hellhole of a town in the United States of Weimerica but the bottom line remains, white is the most desired skin color in the world. Even people in Africa bleach their skins to be more white

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Think about it in a global way. That might be the case in your libtard hellhole of a town in the United States of Weimerica but the bottom line remains, white is the most desired skin color in the world. Even people in Africa bleach their skins to be more white
Well that may or might not be the case I would need to explore other regions to give my full opinion but I would tend to agree. But not here dude its fucking insane I need to move.

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
Maybe I need to move to California then. And I thought I was the only black one here

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Never been in the US or California. But from everything I can gather it seems to be an extreme liberal-leftist cesspool, so it doesn't surprise me.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
The evidence is mounting and no I'm not a cuck advocating black supremacy. I'm simply pointing out that atleast in California there is a interracial phenomenon happening here. White men are in a state of disarray. Its different in some parts of the country but my city has the most interracial relationships in the fucking world. I need to move the fuck out of here. When I lived in the bay it was different. I was worshipped. But in the valley I'm human garbage.

1. Every user that is black here is not an incel. Let that sink in. Every white user here is an incel. I seen a picture of @Lain And he is model tear looks. But he cant even get laid wtf is going on here
2. All the black men that live in my apartment complex have gf. Not one white man does.
3. I dont care what some stupid ass app stats say i know what I seeing is real there is a series problem for white men in California especially in the valley where I live
4. I see blacks with snow bunnys more then whites with whites I'm not making this up and its driving me insane. I hate snow bunnys for race trading so much.
5. Now I know what it's like to be a asian man it's a living hell. Your essentially being genetically weeded out in a cold silent war. It's over. Tranny max or bust for the white man in 2021.
6. If you disagree that's fine but you will not change my mind no matter how many stats you have cause i live in the real world I know what I see is very real.
When I went to Mexico and slayed constantly it made me think about why I can't slay whatsoever here. The highest rates of interracial relationships are in the most liberal parts of the country. All of my sisters dated black men from 13-18 in that timeline, though in my old city there was like 50% of the population being black, I think another factor was that they viewed black people as oppressed - this is a huge thing that's pushed in liberal schools and I don't think this should be underestimated. The rest of my family called them niggers and pieces of shit but my whore sisters thought they were doing the right thing by giving Tyrone a chance, they'd talk about how God views everyone equally, all of this builds off a woman's natural sentimentality. It's a kind of moralfagging that certain women get a high off, until they figure out that Tyrone is a nigger and he beats the shit out of her. All of my sisters have been beaten to near death around niggers and have crawled back to white men on hands and knees and now when they're around their boyfriend/husband who's white, they call niggers as they are.

The second problem is white women especially are the cream of the crop. I can slay Asian, latinas, whatever but it's hard as fuck to get a white gf even as a white man. Looking at my sister's tinder profiles, I can see why. My one sister had 5000+ matches and constantly had men hitting her up, asking her out on dates. Rich men, incredibly muscular men, very witty and charismatic men. This sort of competition makes it hard for me to get any white girlfriend.

Look at all these Asian, hispanic, black whores that are verified and constantly chatting with white men. It's like the reverse of it, like every woman is being taught to hate her own men. I heard it a lot in Mexico, literally, from several hispanic women, that they hate their own men. My sisters have said that same shit before until they got beaten one too many times. Looks like the elites really want everyone washed together in the blender, with such a huge shift to liberalism and the black victimization complex, I can actually see this growing. Women are just fucking retarded. I'm tired of slaying ethnic women, I need some white coochie in my life

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
I think this thought process makes more sense then just "black men stealing white women" I think it's more like, the stronger a person's culture is, the less likely they are to cooperate nicely with people of other religious/ethnic backgrounds. America is the melting pot, you have 600 languages spoken in NYC, all of these different groups have to live nicely and get along. The best way for them to get along is mix them all together more, you can't really be racist against niggers if you're half-black. You can't call people chinks when you're half chink. I mean you can, but you get labelled a self-hating retard and nobody takes you seriously. I think this is the ideal. It's why white men can slay ethnics and why black men can slay in liberal hellholes. All I can say is that this is partly a demographic issue and partly an education issue. The only way to really escape this is to go to a white majority area, I've been to conservative white majority (95%+) areas before. I remember having women approach me instead of having to, becoming friends with women, walking home with them, shit like that.

America was a mistake.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
When I went to Mexico and slayed constantly it made me think about why I can't slay whatsoever here. The highest rates of interracial relationships are in the most liberal parts of the country. All of my sisters dated black men from 13-18 in that timeline, though in my old city there was like 50% of the population being black, I think another factor was that they viewed black people as oppressed - this is a huge thing that's pushed in liberal schools and I don't think this should be underestimated. The rest of my family called them niggers and pieces of shit but my whore sisters thought they were doing the right thing by giving Tyrone a chance, they'd talk about how God views everyone equally, all of this builds off a woman's natural sentimentality. It's a kind of moralfagging that certain women get a high off, until they figure out that Tyrone is a nigger and he beats the shit out of her. All of my sisters have been beaten to near death around niggers and have crawled back to white men on hands and knees and now when they're around their boyfriend/husband who's white, they call niggers as they are.

The second problem is white women especially are the cream of the crop. I can slay Asian, latinas, whatever but it's hard as fuck to get a white gf even as a white man. Looking at my sister's tinder profiles, I can see why. My one sister had 5000+ matches and constantly had men hitting her up, asking her out on dates. Rich men, incredibly muscular men, very witty and charismatic men. This sort of competition makes it hard for me to get any white girlfriend.

Look at all these Asian, hispanic, black whores that are verified and constantly chatting with white men. It's like the reverse of it, like every woman is being taught to hate her own men. I heard it a lot in Mexico, literally, from several hispanic women, that they hate their own men. My sisters have said that same shit before until they got beaten one too many times. Looks like the elites really want everyone washed together in the blender, with such a huge shift to liberalism and the black victimization complex, I can actually see this growing. Women are just fucking retarded. I'm tired of slaying ethnic women, I need some white coochie in my life
I couldnt agree with you more practically every none hooker I slayed was ethnic. Why wont black hookers even date blacks its cause there aggressive. I know many white holes that went from all black to white because they were beaten. This is a very real phenomenon only maybe white men from liberal states can understand.

T

trashsingingslasher

NEET
Nov 4, 2021
black ppl are more sexually aggressive and where i live ( a smaller town, not a liberal area) if I was ever mingling w a female and someone black came up and joined the mingling i lost any chance i had 98% of the time. And at least from what ive seen NEET black people somehow get laid at least just as much as the ones that are employed, its a non issue for blacks

I got my twitter account banned after 1 day of having it bc some bitch said "I always dreamt of having a hood boyfriend and changing his life for the better. Like saying 'No baby, please dont shoot him!' when hes beefing and keeping him out of trouble like in the movies"
I told her that I hung around hood niggas for a couple years occasionally and if she even tried to get in between a hood niggas beef her dumbass'd be getting shot too :feelslol:

I think alot of it has to do w media also the whole dick size thing

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
black ppl are more sexually aggressive and where i live ( a smaller town, not a liberal area) if I was ever mingling w a female and someone black came up and joined the mingling i lost any chance i had 98% of the time. And at least from what ive seen NEET black people somehow get laid at least just as much as the ones that are employed, its a non issue for blacks

I got my twitter account banned after 1 day of having it bc some bitch said "I always dreamt of having a hood boyfriend and changing his life for the better. Like saying 'No baby, please dont shoot him!' when hes beefing and keeping him out of trouble like in the movies"
I told her that I hung around hood niggas for a couple years occasionally and if she even tried to get in between a hood niggas beef her dumbass'd be getting shot too :feelslol:

I think alot of it has to do w media also the whole dick size thing
Agreed its absolutely absurd. Blacks have a bbc propaganda machine campaigning for them 24 hours a day. While white men are perceived as cucks by the media. :feelsrope:

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
Agreed its absolutely absurd. Blacks have a bbc propaganda machine campaigning for them 24 hours a day. While white men are perceived as cucks by the media. :feelsrope:

B

Billy

NOT NEET (LEFT THE SITE)
Feb 12, 2021
False @Fallencel is black

blacks are still have it hard on dating apps while a more and more women are whores for blacks most desirable white women do not want anything to do with them

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
False @Fallencel is black

blacks are still have it hard on dating apps while a more and more women are whores for blacks most desirable white women do not want anything to do with them
Incorrect and fallencel also got a gf did he not 😡

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

I EAT MORE CHICKEN THAN ANY MAN EVER SEEN
Aug 28, 2021
Every woman likes tall and masculine men, no matter what race, but whites are usually more attractive and taller.

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
muh experience means nothing show stats for your area that prove you right

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
its so retarded to make a huge statement with no proof my theory is he is a wigger american cuck and has tricked his pea brain into believing this drizzle
Go fuck yourself zit face I gave you stats 25 percent remember dumb fuck but you omitted that didnt you fag boy

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211127-052039_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20211127-052039_Google.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 58
Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
Go fuck yourself zit face I gave you stats 25 percent remember dumb fuck but you omitted that didnt you fag boy
it was like 22 and that is nothing u cuck and guess what thats the highest in america LOL thats nothing

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
it was like 22 and that is nothing u cuck and guess what thats the highest in america LOL thats nothing
Oh no that's only a quarter of the population your the real cuck who thinks that's acceptable. God I fucking hate you. You scum bag douche bag beaner zit face faget

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Look at this ugly faget cuck I'm going to post your picture every where on the internet untill you become a meme you zit faced twink manlet

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211127-071209_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20211127-071209_Gallery.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 53
Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
Oh no that's only a quarter of the population your the real cuck who thinks that's acceptable. God I fucking hate you. You scum bag douche bag beaner zit face faget
a quarter not a half or even more than a half a quarter ur a cuck who worships niggers

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
What is your obsession with me seriously I dont want to fuck you now go away already you just repeat yourself over and over
ur just a complete wigger cuck its sad ur the one making ur cuck posts and ur replying to me lol

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
@Rebbington @Neetgod
Just stfu you two, what are you little kids or smth, are we gonna see you two ruining every thread with insulting each other, do it in fucking PM's, if you hate each other neck's, use ignore or ignore each other posts

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
@Rebbington @Neetgod
Just stfu you two, what are you little kids or smth, are we gonna see you two ruining every thread with insulting each other, do it in fucking PM's, if you hate each other neck's, use ignore or ignore each other posts
I know how to use the ignore button, I am a good law abiding poster

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
@Rebbington @Neetgod
Agreed this punk is always trolling me I'll try to ignore him.

Activity
So far there's no one here