• Thread starter Looksmax Refugee
  • Start date

?

• Total voters
SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
I enjoy doing drugs, best cope I ever found but it's not more brag worthy. Maybe if you've done a rare drug that's no longer around and you're talking to other druggies you can brag about it but even still they won't really care.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
I think you should try and get the life experience at least one, for me weed is not even qualified as a drug as it's effects are not as sever and it's the least dangerous and addictive. Cocaine , mdma, shrooms, lsd, etc, well we all short of had our collage time so imo you should try with friends once , whatever you want for the experience (it's not like you will be an addict after trying once) first time i've tried was bc of friends, and still to this day i've never tried drugs or alchohol when i am alone and would only do with my friends.

seji

seji

NEET
Nov 7, 2021
it depends on your environment, if you live somewhere where it’s not the usual thing for someone to have had at least experimented with drugs then I would say having done drugs would be brag worthy if only in a bad boy sense. If every second person you know has at least experimented with drugs before and it’s relatively common then I would say having maintained complete sobriety would be brag worthy on top of being noteworthy again for not being typical

Activity
So far there's no one here