All the games I play are too depressing

Magonia

Magonia

REPORT ALL FREESPEECH NAZIS
Jan 2, 2022
Im trying to find an upbeat game that can help make me happy
I like turn based strategy and grand strategy. Also some sim games are fun. I might just reinstall sims 4 but keeping the gays and blacks out of my neighborhood isnt easy.

I just noticed many of my games are just so dark and depressing and that arent i dont feel excited going back to
They need to make a sequel to final fantasy tactics. Theres a low graphics online final fantasy tactics like game like this i tried out before called i shit you not Dofus. But every time i tried to run it the last decade i had a problem. i dont remember what it was.
Game recommends dont necessarily need to be my genre like im about to go back to path of exile not because its upbeat but because I view it as casual

Magonia

Magonia

Jan 2, 2022
These are my chat gpt reccomends

1. Stardew Valley
    • While not strictly a turn-based strategy game, Stardew Valley is an engaging farming simulation game with a cheerful atmosphere. It allows you to manage a farm, interact with townsfolk, explore caves, and much more. Its positive environment and open-ended gameplay could be a delightful change of pace.
  2. Slime Rancher
    • This is a unique mix of first-person life simulation and adventure in a colorful, cheerful world. You collect, breed, and care for adorable slimes on a distant planet. It's relaxing, fun, and very much upbeat.
  3. Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle
    • A turn-based tactical game that combines Nintendo's iconic characters with Ubisoft's Rabbids. It's known for its humor, accessible yet deep tactical gameplay, and vibrant world.

Grand Strategy​

1. Tropico 6
    • As a lighter-hearted take on the grand strategy genre, Tropico 6 lets you play as a dictator (or a benevolent leader) of a small island nation through various eras. It's full of humor, political satire, and allows for a lot of creativity in how you build and manage your island.

Upbeat Alternatives​

1. For The King
    • This is a turn-based strategy RPG that blends tabletop and roguelike elements in a charming, cartoonish style. It can be played solo or co-op and offers a mix of exploration, combat, and strategy.
  2. Two Point Hospital
    • If you enjoy sim games, Two Point Hospital could be a great pick. It's a business simulation game where you design and operate a hospital. The game is filled with humor and quirky illnesses, making it light-hearted and fun.
  3. Overcooked! 2
    • While this may deviate from your preferred genres, Overcooked! 2 is an excellent, upbeat co-op game that involves time management and strategy in cooking and serving meals under increasingly chaotic conditions.

If You're Open to Mobile or Browser Games​

1. Pokémon Café Mix or Pokémon Café ReMix
    • These are light-hearted, puzzle-based simulation games where you run a café for Pokémon. They feature cute graphics and relaxing gameplay.

Based Vampire

Based Vampire

Sleep late, and read trashy books!
Mar 23, 2023
Stardew Valley is a good comfy game if you're into the genre, you get to manage your farm and socialize with NPC's around you.

I mostly play Total War these days. Finished conquering the world as HRE in M2TW (Very Hard/Very Hard) just yesterday

Magonia

Magonia

Jan 2, 2022
Stardew Valley is a good comfy game if you're into the genre, you get to manage your farm and socialize with NPC's around you.

I mostly play Total War these days. Finished conquering the world as HRE in M2TW (Very Hard/Very Hard) just yesterday
View attachment 112532
Its hard for myself to want to try it. I might try it after i try like 25 other games first

AsgardTheFatcel

AsgardTheFatcel

Enjoying life from 🇮🇳
Feb 19, 2024
Hearts of İron 4, Hearts of İron 2 Darkest Hour, Victoria 2...

Mari

Mari

FOLLOWER OF MARI
Apr 2, 2024
Im trying to find an upbeat game that can help make me happy
I like turn based strategy and grand strategy. Also some sim games are fun. I might just reinstall sims 4 but keeping the gays and blacks out of my neighborhood isnt easy.

I just noticed many of my games are just so dark and depressing and that arent i dont feel excited going back to
They need to make a sequel to final fantasy tactics. Theres a low graphics online final fantasy tactics like game like this i tried out before called i shit you not Dofus. But every time i tried to run it the last decade i had a problem. i dont remember what it was.
Game recommends dont necessarily need to be my genre like im about to go back to path of exile not because its upbeat but because I view it as casual
theres a mod that keeps gays and blacks from spawning floating around MODB

Magonia

Magonia

Jan 2, 2022
Coincidentally mentioning Dofus

Dofus just relaunched Dofus touch for mobile today
I never even tried before
will def try it on mobile. prolly best mobile game ever

Activity
So far there's no one here