Venting All the girls I used to stalk now closed their social medias.

joeveniro

joeveniro

A la orden del señor
Oct 12, 2023
I've been stalking the same ~~5 girls for the past 4 or 5 years, saving every picture they post publicly on social medias.
All of them are now inaccessible, they either stopped using social medias, completely changed persona or everything is now private.
:feelsbad:

Nightmare5000

Nightmare5000

See you space cowboy...
Dec 2, 2023
I've been stalking the same ~~5 girls for the past 4 or 5 years, saving every picture they post publicly on social medias.
All of them are now inaccessible, they either stopped using social medias, completely changed persona or everything is now private.
:feelsbad:
They have an incredible 6th sense that only works for creeps,because Is useless with their abusive chads boyfriends

parzurnacs

parzurnacs

Dovahneet
May 12, 2023
Get on my level motherfucker, all the girls I stalk have their profiles on private so I just memorize the number of followers and following they have on their account

joeveniro

joeveniro

A la orden del señor
Oct 12, 2023
Get on my level motherfucker, all the girls I stalk have their profiles on private so I just memorize the number of followers and following they have on their account
>sees your AVI
All hail the Coomerbro 1 2

Zangano1

Zangano1

wagie
Dec 28, 2020
it happens all the time. The worst feeling is when you didnt get to save their best pictures and now you know you will never see them again. Always make sure to screenshot the best ones

STREAMRUSHER4578

STREAMRUSHER4578

NEET
Nov 25, 2023

RNT

RNT

Eternal Night
Aug 23, 2023
They do it as soon as their appearances change.

Suddenly, there's no new photos. Or one photo a year. And then the page gets closed.
Worst case scenario: she DMs you having some flowers as an avatar.

schizo-whitepillmax

schizo-whitepillmax

Master of the Temple
Dec 10, 2023
When I look on social media at practically the last girls I meet in real life which were from back in middle school I kinda get trauma.

Activity
So far there's no one here