Depression All Websites for anime are going down bruh

T

tadzio

NEET
Oct 24, 2023
If you know any free anime websites please let me know it's name and the country in which you are using it.
1389.jpg

pringleton

pringleton

LDAR Enthusiast
Oct 15, 2023
Kissanime, 9anime, animixplay all fucking gone. Where the fuck is a nigga supposed to watch anime ? Only Gogoanime remains and I hate that shit fucked website.

If you know any free anime websites please let me know it's name and the country in which you are using it.
9anime isnt gone nigga. do your research.

hikikomori

hikikomori

Elmo rules the world!
Jun 16, 2023
I don’t like how they open a fucking new window everytime I click on something

PlutoThePlanetCel

PlutoThePlanetCel

NEET
May 13, 2022
Kissanime, 9anime, animixplay all fucking gone. Where the fuck is a nigga supposed to watch anime ? Only Gogoanime remains and I hate that shit fucked website.

Torrent chads win again

λ-calculus

λ-calculus

Documenting my journey to the sewer
Oct 24, 2023
9anime is still alive, they just changed the name, like tha other poster said. If you know spanish, then there's also jkanime and animeflv.

Lord_hierophantūs

Lord_hierophantūs

Out, out! Brief candle
Dec 27, 2023

Have you used watch cartoons online?

Polar-Z

Polar-Z

so tiresome
Aug 3, 2023
Aniwatch updates are remarkably fast. It's where I got to watch aot final for the first time.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020

aniwave.to and anix.to

Activity
So far there's no one here