Story Any of you fought your parents?

Disorder

Disorder

Why the world gotta be like this?
Nov 29, 2020
Not verbally but physically hit one of them. Ngl my best memory involving my dad was when I split this cunts eyebrow open with a punch when I was 14. He lost his temper at something stupid and was shouting, being a complete dickhead so I went downstairs and told him to shut up and he turned his attention to me.

[UWSL]He got me in a headlock, dragging me around the house cranking my neck and saying all this shit about how I should be grateful or whatever. Eventually he threw me against the sofa and I instantly sprang up and swung for this cunts head. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]A decent sized lump was there instantly and it was trickling blood down his face and his whole demeanour changed like that. He turned into a bitch, started acting like I was some delinquent piece of shit for standing up for myself, threatening to call the police. All the while his little gook wife was screaming "DISORDA!! HOW COULD U DO DIS!?!" [/UWSL]

BloatmaxxManlet2022

BloatmaxxManlet2022

Be the king of bulking
Nov 13, 2021
Not verbally but physically hit one of them. Ngl my best memory involving my dad was when I split this cunts eyebrow open with a punch when I was 14. He lost his temper at something stupid and was shouting, being a complete dickhead so I went downstairs and told him to shut up and he turned his attention to me.

[UWSL]He got me in a headlock, dragging me around the house cranking my neck and saying all this shit about how I should be grateful or whatever. Eventually he threw me against the sofa and I instantly sprang up and swung for this cunts head. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]A decent sized lump was there instantly and it was trickling blood down his face and his whole demeanour changed like that. He turned into a bitch, started acting like I was some delinquent piece of shit for standing up for myself, threatening to call the police. All the while his little gook wife was screaming "DISORDA!! HOW COULD U DO DIS!?!" [/UWSL]
I never hit my parents but one time my mom was so made she tired to slap me so I blocked it and she slapped me with her other hand and then kicked me out of the sport I was in. My family was known to emotionally abuse each other according to my classmates. Again never hit them. If anything I was on too many meds to give a fuck

Y

yarou

NEET
Jun 29, 2022

Based. Parents are the most entitled people on earth

K

Kevin Logan

NEET
Sep 22, 2021

Nice fanfic

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020

One time my step dad was slapping me on the head for some reason I can't remember why I was only 15 at the time. So I broke his nose with a right hand punch. :feelslol:

Last edited:
Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
Yeah, similar story to yours. My dad was being a cunt, kept shouting at me for no good reason, insulting me and trying to get physical. I told him not to do it but he didn't listen so I put him in a headlock. I eventually let him go and his demeanor had completely changed he was now acting like a victim and playing dead even though I went easy on him and his wife was losing her mind.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Im not a low iq nigger, getting physical with anybody is degen

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Yes. Had one fight with my dad and lost. He's almost a foot taller than me though and I was blacked out on benzos+tripping on lsd. I remember he managed to pin me down so I just started spitting in his face. Not spoke to him properly since and this was probably start of 2018.

B

bitcoin

NEET
Apr 11, 2022
I would fucking DESTROY those niggers if they ever tried shit

Activity
So far there's no one here