Any of you neetcels done food delivery?

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Thinking of trying it but I'm wondering if it would cancel out unemployment bucks
I don't recommend gigg apps at least in the states. It used to be great. But now gas prices are to high, pay is too low, It's best to work for domino's, and depending on how much you earn it will effect your unemployment here

WestEuropoor

WestEuropoor

Yes sir, i can boogie!
Oct 7, 2022
Thinking of trying it but I'm wondering if it would cancel out unemployment bucks
If its just hand payment then it would not matter ofc. Other than that i don't see why legally making 10 bucks a hour could be appealing when u will lose neetbuxx over it.

T

THE NEWer HONKLER

Banned
Aug 13, 2022
I don't recommend gigg apps at least in the states. It used to be great. But now gas prices are to high, pay is too low, It's best to work for domino's, and depending on how much you earn it will effect your unemployment here
beyond cucked.
work for less money jfl

F

FullTimeRotter

Banned
Mar 4, 2021
used to do it all the time but only if the restaurant had good deals

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
beyond cucked.
work for less money jfl
I never said he should go bak to work you retard I just answered his question cause I'm a good bro. If I was him I'd leach off unemployment till it was dry. But you can make great money at domino's in the states it pays about 25 bucks an hour. And no taxes on your tips.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Is this true?
"There is no legally defined minimum number of hours you must work to be considered a full-time employee, though 35 hours is widely accepted as the informal standard."
Kinda. But if you're self employed, remember you can lie and say you're making nothing

الطائر ابن لا أحد

الطائر ابن لا أحد

Survival of the fittest
Nov 28, 2020
I don't think it's worth it with current fuel prices.

Activity
So far there's no one here