Discussion Any other aspies not really get or enjoy the whole idea of normal conversation?

Riddler

Riddler

NEET
Oct 18, 2023
For NTs, conversation just kind of comes to them. Knowing when to talk and not to. Over sharing vs being secretive. Managing silences. So on and so forth

I think I mask well enough to not come across as a total sperg but the entire process is exhausting unless the other gets that I'm kind of a weirdo and sometimes I want to go on a spergrant about niche interests and other times enjoy dead silence

Finding people like that is no easy task so its either mask 24/7 or show my cards and risk it all

This is why so many aspies tend to parasocial online pseudo conversations with Podcasters and whatnot

But I digress, does anyone just not get normal conversation

hikikomori

hikikomori

Elmo rules the world!
Jun 16, 2023
I don’t get it either, my brain just doesn’t work like theirs

they never run out of things to say, even if they don’t know shit about the topic, its like dunning krueger. they don’t get tired from socializing and can talk about anything

im too quiet. talking hurts and I run out of things to say. it’s exhausting as well. even when I do try my best to participate I get dominated easily. their conversations are rapid and I never get a word in.

when I do talk they can’t hear me either. they are much louder than me. its annoying as fuck.

my neurodivergency is extremely obvious, masking is impossible. I’m not even human tbh. i don't even show emotion.

at this point though idgaf, im a total loner, completely detatched from humanity. I live in my own little world.

Tsuki

Tsuki

NEET
Jan 17, 2024
Yeah, I always found it weird how averse normies are to any depth. I mean, if you go over three sentences on the same topic they already start getting annoyed. At some point as a teenager, I even started thinking it was because everybody around me was low IQ since I lived in a tense place. But then I got into a competitive college, but people there were still shallow, even though they were smart.

For normies, it’s like they juggle randomly with ideas for entertainment, as if their minds are a sort of constant tiktok feed.

BloatmaxxManlet2022

BloatmaxxManlet2022

Be the king of bulking
Nov 13, 2021
I hate too much stimulation. I have been working on my social skills for the last few years and I even been ok in love. Now closing to 33 I’m now too old to date and marry. I probably will stick to dakimakuras. My pillows make me happy. Plus my friends and family are always there

Riddler

Riddler

NEET
Oct 18, 2023
I hate too much stimulation. I have been working on my social skills for the last few years and I even been ok in love. Now closing to 33 I’m now too old to date and marry. I probably will stick to dakimakuras. My pillows make me happy. Plus my friends and family are always there
Yeah stimulation is key. Whenever you get into a conversation you get people asking you a ton of questions and it gets to be much

As you'll see here I have no problem telling all I just have to ve the one to initiate. If others push me it gets to be too much

At 33 probably marrying would be a huge jump but tbh having friends and being on good terms with your family especially for non NT people is tough

BloatmaxxManlet2022

BloatmaxxManlet2022

Be the king of bulking
Nov 13, 2021
Yeah stimulation is key. Whenever you get into a conversation you get people asking you a ton of questions and it gets to be much

As you'll see here I have no problem telling all I just have to ve the one to initiate. If others push me it gets to be too much

At 33 probably marrying would be a huge jump but tbh having friends and being on good terms with your family especially for non NT people is tough
Yeah I do get a lot of stimulation from fam and friends. I also still talk to two exs. Plus I go to a program for autistic people. I would get a dominatrix but my fam thinks I cannot handle it and need a traditional relationship. I hope I also can accept being single and keep getting dakis and possibly a sex doll. Idk whatever works.

Polar-Z

Polar-Z

so tiresome
Aug 3, 2023
Brain fog. Can't converse two sentences without losing track irl or online.
Yeah, I always found it weird how averse normies are to any depth. I mean, if you go over three sentences on the same topic they already start getting annoyed. At some point as a teenager, I even started thinking it was because everybody around me was low IQ since I lived in a tense place. But then I got into a competitive college, but people there were still shallow, even though they were smart.

For normies, it’s like they juggle randomly with ideas for entertainment, as if their minds are a sort of constant tiktok feed.
I'm normie tier low Iq then.

I lost track of our conversation discussing identity and couldn't recollect my thoughts. Basically the whole thing became foreign to me. Even my posts.

Tsuki

Tsuki

NEET
Jan 17, 2024
Brain fog. Can't converse two sentences without losing track irl or online.

I'm normie tier low Iq then.

I lost track of our conversation discussing identity and couldn't recollect my thoughts. Basically the whole thing became foreign to me. Even my posts.
Brain fog is a health issue that has many possible causes. It could be related to something in your environment, like pollution, diet, substances, or habits that mess with your hability to focus. It could also be due to hormonal imbalance or a psychological issue. You should consult a professional if possible, or at least start investigating the cause yourself.

Activity
So far there's no one here