fat

fat

NEET
Mar 6, 2024

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
He had clear skin. Just ugly like lightbulb skull shape, short nose, protruding browridge yet managed to have severe UEE. I’ve seen ugly people but none that horrified me like this. Best I could compare the dude to is a skyrim draugr
JFL. So over @NyanIsHot

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
Dude I didn’t save it cause I was that creeped out, I wish I would’ve so we could flame him. Shit jump scared me more than any horror film. He looked like a more subhuman version of UFC fighter Charles Oliviera with longer hair

something like that
You're brutalizing this trucel atp. What made him show you?

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Gothicc Hoes
Jun 11, 2022
You're brutalizing this trucel atp. What made him show you?
Cause he’s a social zero creep nobody else liked and wanted to know if it was as bad for him as others said. The only instance of a user that claimed they’re mocked for their looks irl that I believe

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
Cause he’s a social zero creep nobody else liked and wanted to know if it was as bad for him as others said. The only instance of a user that claimed they’re mocked for their looks irl that I believe
It happened to me too but you make it sound worse for him. What's UEE mean?

BlackKnight

BlackKnight

autistic
Mar 11, 2024
Your UEE gives you the pretty boy look but your eye area is still mid because your eyes look curry and are not deep set enough. They are 5/10
Yeah one of my female relatives called me cute probably cuz of that

Also people assume I'm smart outside and inside school idk why jfl, maybe high trust

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
@PointOfNoReturn you're a 5-6 right? Think I saw you alr
He's an easy 6-7 at minimum and it says everything about how fakecel blackpillers are that he's considered average looking jfl

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
I mean ugly frl no larping. Bottom of the barrel type. The kind someone would point and laugh at. Where are my people at? It's lonely at the bottom.
Also the excessive self pity just signals that you're 6 at bare minimum LMAO. I've been on these forums for a decade ALWAYS the hotter someone is the more they pity themselves.

AsgardTheFatcel

AsgardTheFatcel

Enjoying life from 🇮🇳
Feb 19, 2024
Why would I LARP? I'm below-average looking.

Activity
So far there's no one here