Anyone else just not feel sad/angry?

gilu997

gilu997

Let the sound light the fire inside
Mar 12, 2024
I cant ever really feel sad/down for more than 10 minutes. I get sad/angry about something (something related to my family/whatever) and then just forget about it or stop caring about it very quickly. Like when my aunt died, I felt sadness for a very brief period of time and would've forgotten her death if everyone didn't keeping on saying how about they miss her etc. Similarly, whenever I get angry I get a feeling of rage for a brief period of time and then again just stop caring about it. Does this happen with you guys too?
4e69e845709a81662fae79a786567835

ZZebra786

ZZebra786

NEET COMMANDER
May 6, 2023
I get angry often but am learning to control it better, sadness is rare now a days but from 2018-2020 I was depressed for a good portion of that time and 2021 i was just numb. but yes i still get rage moments once and awhile then cool off after

クーロ

クーロ

عثمان دان فوديو الثاني
Jan 23, 2024
For sadness yeah but not anger. I've been depressed for at least 10 years so I learned to cope and become apathetic. Nothing really saddens me that much anymore but if it does happen it makes me angry. My anger issues make it so that I don't hold a grudge, but get mad at myself for not doing X and Y for years on end. I still get mad thinking about shit I did in 2nd grade and start punching walls lmao

gilu997

gilu997

Let the sound light the fire inside
Mar 12, 2024
I get angry often but am learning to control it better, sadness is rare now a days but from 2018-2020 I was depressed for a good portion of that time and 2021 i was just numb. but yes i still get rage moments once and awhile then cool off after
Yeah same. I get angry more than I get sad but I always just get passive and get over it. A few years ago I had crazy anger issues but I've gotten tired of anger? Can't quite explain it but now I cant stay angry for a long time as it just feels pointless to me

Activity
So far there's no one here