Lifestyle Applied for NEET BUCKS

Dyinghope

Dyinghope

NEET4Ever
Apr 12, 2022
I have less than £16'000 in my bank account now, so if they check then I'll be within the rules and will get £334.91 a month and that is absolutely shit! But it's better than what I'm getting now, which is £0.00 and I can't even get a minimum wage agency job around here. Too many immigrants in the next town taking the jobs also, so I'm fucked, plus my age and being low-skilled and suffering anxiety and low confidence doesn't help either. Haha someone just give me a bullet! :yay:

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020

Dyinghope

Dyinghope

NEET4Ever
Apr 12, 2022
What benefit(s) you applied for? I'm thinking of going for PIP and getting my mum to say that I need prompting to take meds/wash/eat etc.

You may as well try for that, I text chat to guy on skype who's on PIP. Met him from socialanxietysupport.com years ago.

H[UWSL]e's developed schizophrenia, bad depression and things though so that's why he got it. He got sectioned again not long ago, forcefully injected to sedate him and dragged off to a mental hospital. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]I'm just going to claim universal credit for being unemployed. I was on it a while before I got work in 2018 and in 2012 - 2014 I was on ESA as I could barely function with my anxiety getting so bad. [/UWSL]

BornToLose

BornToLose

NEET
Jun 12, 2022
You may as well try for that, I text chat to guy on skype who's on PIP. Met him from socialanxietysupport.com years ago.

H[UWSL]e's developed schizophrenia, bad depression and things though so that's why he got it. He got sectioned again not long ago, forcefully injected to sedate him and dragged off to a mental hospital. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]I'm just going to claim universal credit for being unemployed. I was on it a while before I got work in 2018 and in 2012 - 2014 I was on ESA as I could barely function with my anxiety getting so bad. [/UWSL]
Just so you know what's out there - if you prove pretty much any mental health condition - I'm on universal credit (limited capability for work): no extra money compared to regular unemployment but you don't have to look for work. There is also one where you do get a little extra money (limited capability for work and work-related activities or some shit). PIP is notoriously hard to get.

Last edited:
Dyinghope

Dyinghope

NEET4Ever
Apr 12, 2022
Britishers are allowed to have bank! USA they cut us off at $2000. Theyve been talking about extending it

It actually sucks 😡 because I still have more than £6'000 I only get £160 a month. I got the first payment today, lol £40 piddly pound a week, wtf am I supposed to do with that?

A successful asylum seeker [UWSL]gets at least £334.91 a month, a free place to stay and lots of help and support. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]To put it more into context, if I was a failed UK asylum seeker, some low-inhibition white JB raping brown African/Arab who'd arrived illegally in a dinghy from France or in the back of a truck. [/UWSL]

If you’ve been refused asylum​

You’ll be given

• somewhere to live
  • £40.85 per person on a payment card for food, clothing and toiletries.

Somewhere to live too, energy bills paid, everything housing related is free. While my gas and electric costs me at least £156 a month and will go up maybe double in October even though I don't use much. Where is my help and support, except to get some sneering ultra-left homo at the jobcentre saying "ahhhh just get a job!" :clown:

BeanEnjoyer

BeanEnjoyer

NEET
Aug 29, 2022
Bruh, I know venting is good for you, but look at me. I do not get anything because my parents are supposed to take care of me to age 26 or smth like that lol. What a huge bullshit, this country is really fucked up. I have even less money on my bank account than you have. :feelsrope:

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
It actually sucks 😡 because I still have more than £6'000 I only get £160 a month. I got the first payment today, lol £40 piddly pound a week, wtf am I supposed to do with that?

A successful asylum seeker [UWSL]gets at least £334.91 a month, a free place to stay and lots of help and support. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]To put it more into context, if I was a failed UK asylum seeker, some low-inhibition white JB raping brown African/Arab who'd arrived illegally in a dinghy from France or in the back of a truck. [/UWSL]

You’ll be given

• somewhere to live

Somewhere to live too, energy bills paid, everything housing related is free. While my gas and electric costs me at least £156 a month and will go up maybe double in October even though I don't use much. Where is my help and support, except to get some sneering ultra-left homo at the jobcentre saying "ahhhh just get a job!" :clown:
Cost of living payment should be coming soon. 16th September according to @CelticKHV if I remember correctly but when I looked on the website it just said Autumn.

goetie

goetie

Lord Goetie
Aug 28, 2022
I have less than £16'000 in my bank account now, so if they check then I'll be within the rules and will get £334.91 a month and that is absolutely shit! But it's better than what I'm getting now, which is £0.00 and I can't even get a minimum wage agency job around here. Too many immigrants in the next town taking the jobs also, so I'm fucked, plus my age and being low-skilled and suffering anxiety and low confidence doesn't help either. Haha someone just give me a bullet! :yay:
Take mine:feelsok:

Dyinghope

Dyinghope

NEET4Ever
Apr 12, 2022
Bruh, I know venting is good for you, but look at me. I do not get anything because my parents are supposed to take care of me to age 26 or smth like that lol. What a huge bullshit, this country is really fucked up. I have even less money on my bank account than you have. :feelsrope:

You'll still get help later for your situation, although that is no fucking life at all! I'm 21 years older, I'm totally fucked now, but I don't care too much as I'm ready to end things soon.

Magonia

Magonia

>NOFAP FAILURE
Jan 2, 2022

You’ll be given

• somewhere to live

In usa there is hud/section 8 housing and off grid living to make it reasonable. British lb is more valuable than USD or if its not, it used to be. Illegals are pushed to the front of the line to take from the same trust fund to get neetbux in the USA. If I understand correct, Illegals are expected to give the money back after working in the cotton fields so it might not be as bad

Activity
So far there's no one here