Serious Are the fantasy threads getting out of hand?

Should there be a restriction?

• No, leave them alone

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Yes, limit them to once a day

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Yes, limit them to once a week

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Completely ban them

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
IGiveUp

IGiveUp

4:00 A.M.
Sep 11, 2021
Recently there’s been an influx of cuck fantasy that it’s leading to a surplus of threads that only revolves around homoerotic stories. Some users have ask for them to be curved or out right ban from the site. So we the mod staff are creating a poll, the results of the vote will decide our future policy on the matter.

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Gothicc Hoes
Jun 11, 2022
They’re fun to read but it’s getting a bit excessive. Earlier today the newest threads section was congested with gay fanfics from a single user

Also, I like to joke around here and there but the “fag posting” in general is starting to get out of hand.

Last edited:
Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Wtf this isn't a democracy. Just ban them.

No cuck fantasies anymore.

i didn't sign up for a cuck forum.

The opinions of 2023cels shouldn't even matter here.

Triple H Wrestling GIF by WWE

K

Kevin Logan

NEET
Sep 22, 2021
I am not gonna partake in your votingfag because I dont care about your shitty opnions, but I gonna propose a solution. A user can only write a cuckhold fantasy once a week and its can only have one cuckhold fantasy once a day. Maybe people can use a megathread to organize who and when they will post

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Gothicc Hoes
Jun 11, 2022
1. Reminder that cuckold/gay posting scared away @Rebecca2077 and @hghorope
Some of the posts here create a bad image for the forum and its members. Thus deterring new and future members.

2. Cuckold fanfiction should be limited to a sub forum, similar to the Sewers in .is. And they should only be able to post threads periodically. Neetgod deserves mod privileges in this sub forum.

3. With the cuckold fanfics all in one sub forum users will be able to mass ignore the sub forums posts in case they wish not to see it.

Also, if mods ban cuckold stories does that mean they cucked fanfiction writers?

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Recently there’s been an influx of cuck fantasy that it’s leading to a surplus of threads that only revolves around homoerotic stories. Some users have ask for them to be curved or out right ban from the site. So we the mod staff are creating a poll, the results of the vote will decide our future policy on the matter.
Just don't read them. Or again make a fantasy section for God sakes. This place is thriving now more then ever because of less censorship. There's a lot of incels.is out cast who were banned here who want the freedom to say what they want off the cuff. We need to stay creative, allow users creativityto flow naturally. The more threads the better even if you don't read them. That includes so called called cuck threads.

The reason I invented the cuck thread was to mock left tards, not to promote a gay lifestyle. Cuck stories shine a light on the obsurd lifestyle and values of the leftist nature or propaganda in an entertaining way. Cuck stories should be known as culture jamming threads. It's one of the best weapons we have to dismantle the leftist degeneracy. Mocking the left in a surreal way is necessary to get the point across.

K

Kevin Logan

NEET
Sep 22, 2021
Some of the posts here create a bad image for the forum and its members. Thus deterring new and future members.

2. Cuckold fanfiction should be limited to a sub forum, similar to the Sewers in .is. And they should only be able to post threads periodically. Neetgod deserves mod privileges in this sub forum.

3. With the cuckold fanfics all in one sub forum users will be able to mass ignore the sub forums posts in case they wish not to see it.

Also, if mods ban cuckold stories does that mean they cucked fanfiction writers?
Those members didnt got scared away because of the cuckhold fantasies, they got scared away over the gay/rape jokes about them

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Gothicc Hoes
Jun 11, 2022
Those members didnt got scared away because of the ccuckhld fantasies, they got scared away over the gay/rape jokes about them
That’s why I said cuckold/gay posting.
Does masta realize how many cuck fantasies are being posted?
He reads every single one while giggling
F0A42598 8772 4E0A AE32 B2DD38D47934

And what would you name the subforum, "Cuckold fanfiction"?
Just name it ”Fanfiction” or leave it up to Neetgod to decide a name if it gets made.
Maybe a sub forum where NEETS can post their work. Fanfiction, videos, music, etc..

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Do you even read the threads that are being made recently?
Some times I do or Ill browse through them but thats not whats important. What is important is other new users enjoy them. I think it's actually more satisfying for the actual user who writes the stories then anything else. It's a good cope. Let them cope. Let them say outlandish shit. The Genie is out of the bottle. Again just make a fantasy section. We could have all sorts of art created. It doesn't have to be culture jamming every time. I'd like to see some short dramatic stories, love stories ect why not broaden our horizon of our creativity. Make illustrations would be taking it to the next level. It's therapeutic to creat art. Let users cope.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
A new section does make it a thousand times easier to ignore them. But it does fall into the "change" voting block despite what you say.

If it is banned properly people will have to find clever ways around it such as writing an actual book or making an actual videogame based on their ideas, and posting about it on this forum since we don't do book burning for example. Letting "creativity flow naturally" just means people put in less effort and the kind of .is refugee joins who likes to complain about having zero hobbies, interests, talents, skills etc.

Easier to ignore them if they're in a separate section, which does, again, fall into the "change" voting category

I think you're projecting too much, if it really was about expressing yourself or venting then why would everyone keep writing the same "X user plows Y user" pasta? Truth is people are just doing it for reacts and replies. A ban on cuck fantasies specifically will encourage people to branch out to other forms of art.
Word salad blah blah blah censorship is bad. Just make a fantasy or art section. Stop trying to police peoples ideas.

KARENIN

KARENIN

I wanna revive Hitler but I can't figure out how
Jul 2, 2022
Maybe there can be a forum for them that don't show up on the new thread list on the left
Word salad blah blah blah censorship is bad. Just make a fantasy or art section. Stop trying to police peoples ideas.
People can ignore a forum to not see threads posted in them in Latest Content, like I ignored "Anime & Manga" in the NEET section.

KARENIN

KARENIN

I wanna revive Hitler but I can't figure out how
Jul 2, 2022
Ignoring an actual art section would suck though. Imagine the occasional genuine poetry or drawing or videogame or book you'd miss out on just because it gets lumped with all kinds of coal.
Jfl GrAycel. You can still see threads in forums you ignore on News Feed (separate tab than New Posts) and the forum list.
Just set the ignore options as:
Ignore this forum on
[ ] News feed
[:yes:] Thread list
[ ] Forum list

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Jfl GrAycel. You can still see threads in forums you ignore on News Feed (separate tab than New Posts) and the forum list.
Just set the ignore options as:
Ignore this forum on
[ ] News feed
[:yes:] Thread list
[ ] Forum list
Yeah really grey cel actually thinks we care about his opinion. He's been here for like two weeks and thinks he's the vice president. I've been here three years I know what's best for this sight.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Great observation but a 2022cel has no say in this.

Go join a cuck fantasy forum if you like reading cuck fantasies so much.

On Neets.net there should be no compromise. Zero tolerance for cuck shit.

Ban the fucking cuck fantasy threads.

I feel so stupid to even having to participate in this conversation.

And to have a public vote whether this should a be a cuck forum from now on?

Are u fucking kidding me @Haruhi Suzumiya @IGiveUp?

wrestlemania xxv wrestling GIF by WWE

Bitter

Bitter

Dokgo
Jan 20, 2023
It would be detrimental to new users, they come into a new forum and all of a sudden they find all these weird stories that they possibly feel like they can't participate in.

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Gothicc Hoes
Jun 11, 2022

I oppose cuckold fantasies faggot, I voted to outright ban them.
You’re legit the lowest effort user here on this forum among low effort posters so I couldn’t give two shits about your input. Get post rep mogged.
Your identity is worshipping that faggot Andrew Tate. A1 example of being a cuck

I hope they do get banned so it incentivizes users to write effortful fanfictions instead of “le ebic BBC cucked x user”.
Fail Fran Healy GIF by Travis

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021

We made a vote so everyone is happy

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

Jan 26, 2021
Also ppl need to realise, smth ,split voting does not mean the majority wins, we don't work like that, we wanna see the general opinion of ppl, bc this has gotten out of hand.

Last edited:
Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

Jan 26, 2021
You made a vote so a forum clique can make this a cuck fantasy forum. Nice going man.

cm punk wrestling GIF by WWE
What clique, everyone votes
Would you allow pedo content too if the majority voted yes?

No it's in the rules, lmao dude, this forum is for everyone, can't deny ppl writing them just as I can't deny you having less of those here.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
No it's in the rules,
You really made me go there...

Last time we talked about the rules u didn't even know the rules bro

I can't believe how much you were against replying to old threads

But posting cuck fantasies all day is okay tho

what the fuck man

cm punk wwe GIF

Status