Are there any good jobs that a 30+ NEET could get without a degree? Other than coding, what skill could one learn?

anon1822movie

anon1822movie

NEET
Oct 9, 2022
Tbh, I could learn coding, but it's boring as fuck. And that's a big problem, cause my ADHD brain won't stick with something that boring.

Anyway, got like 3 years before I turn 30. Starting to get tired of NEETing tbh, it's not as fun as before. Even getting tired of youtube, plebbit, reading, manga, anime. movies, games and even sitcoms. Since escapism doesn't work anymore, real life is my only option.

But I can't live in the real world either. Because I have no skills and the only jobs I'd be able to get are low-paying dead-end crap. So I want to learn a skill, so I can have some kind of future.

Tbh, being ugly isn't my biggest problem. If I had money, I could probably fix most of my severe defects.

But I don't need "money", I need a high income. I can get money, that's not a problem, I'm frugal and I can save very well. But to live life, you need a high income, so you can constantly invest in and improve your life. A lump some of money means jack shit, I can get a lump some of money, but to actually spend money and live life you need a high income.

And for that I need some sort of skill. Got 3 years to learn one. Not in a university, fuck that, not going back there ever. Plus, not even worth it in this country. Preferably, I'd like to teach myself something, and then go abroad and make real money.

WestEuropoor

WestEuropoor

Yes sir, i can boogie!
Oct 7, 2022
Tbh, I could learn coding, but it's boring as fuck. And that's a big problem, cause my ADHD brain won't stick with something that boring.

Anyway, got like 3 years before I turn 30. Starting to get tired of NEETing tbh, it's not as fun as before. Even getting tired of youtube, plebbit, reading, manga, anime. movies, games and even sitcoms. Since escapism doesn't work anymore, real life is my only option.

But I can't live in the real world either. Because I have no skills and the only jobs I'd be able to get are low-paying dead-end crap. So I want to learn a skill, so I can have some kind of future.

Tbh, being ugly isn't my biggest problem. If I had money, I could probably fix most of my severe defects.

But I don't need "money", I need a high income. I can get money, that's not a problem, I'm frugal and I can save very well. But to live life, you need a high income, so you can constantly invest in and improve your life. A lump some of money means jack shit, I can get a lump some of money, but to actually spend money and live life you need a high income.

And for that I need some sort of skill. Got 3 years to learn one. Not in a university, fuck that, not going back there ever. Plus, not even worth it in this country. Preferably, I'd like to teach myself something, and then go abroad and make real money.
coding @ItsNeverOver

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
You think your parents will throw you out at 30?

Sry bro I really don't know the answer. I feel like we are more than a decade behind in almost every aspect of life. Starting to code? There are people out there that got into that field at age 13 or something. And now us depressed and mental wrecks in our late twenties should start to compete with them on the market? Waste of time. But maybe I'm too pessimistic about that. I just feel it's gotta be some extremely advanced niched out field.

Scammaxing, frauding or maybe some intense 2-3 year long trade school training comes to mind (I know you said no degree but still).

anon1822movie

anon1822movie

NEET
Oct 9, 2022
If you were a currycel you could of bought makaques and rekt them on video for free westerner crypto bucks.

I know producers who literally make 500 dollars a week in poorcel asian countries
I love animals. At this point, I could legitimately become a criminal, but I'd never ever hurt animals, ever. Ever. Actually, I wouldn't want to hurt humans either. Preferably more like gray area crimes, like pimping and whatnot.

anon1822movie

anon1822movie

NEET
Oct 9, 2022
You think your parents will throw you out at 30?

Sry bro I really don't know the answer. I feel like we are more than a decade behind in almost every aspect of life. Starting to code? There are people out there that got into that field at age 13 or something. And now us depressed and mental wrecks in our late twenties should start to compete with them on the market? Waste of time. But maybe I'm too pessimistic about that. I just feel it's gotta be some extremely advanced niched out field.

Scammaxing, frauding or maybe some intense 2-3 year long trade school training comes to mind (I know you said no degree but still).
No, they wouldn't kick me out. But I need to progress my life, cause I can't exactly spend all day rotting for the rest of my life. It's gotten boring tbh.

I share your feelings on coding. But tbh there's nothing else I can really try, so eventually I'll have to pick something and start developing a skill. Ahh, it's probably just a fantasy. Been saying that I'd learn coding for like 15 years now, I never will. Tried like 10 times, gave up out of boredom and stupidity.

Scams and frauds sound ...fine , as long as they're not against normal people. More like corporations or rich assholes. But that's still not a life plan, you know? We need a steady income. And more than that, we need a future. Something that has the potential to grow your income over the years, not dead-end shit.

Ahh, what am I saying. It's the antidepressants in my system making me make these posts. It's over, I know it. There's nothing I can do. I failed at life, I'm so far behind there's no catching up. Well, a normal person could probably catch up. But I'm mentally shattered in 5 different ways. Ok, that sounded really whiny, fuck it, I ain't complaining. I did it with my own hand, gotta own it. Gonna get really buff and mug rich people lol.

anon1822movie

anon1822movie

NEET
Oct 9, 2022
Trades skills are viable. I am from post soviet shithole as well and government has programs where you can learn basic skills like not completely free but isn't expensive either. Should take few months at most.
Yeah, I guess I gotta do something, anything. But tbh I don't see any future in this country. People can build a very good life in shithole countries, but not autists like me. At least no autists without the brains for coding.

Tradesmen are usually very NT. They compensate for their shit life with a rich social life among the lower class, as well as fucking bitches cause they're so manly and shit. An autist tradesman is ... quite a pitiful creature.

Idk, maybe I'll grow some balls and move to Ireland or something. The US/UK are tough with visas, but I can walk right into Ireland. I could become an electrician or some shit. Definitely not a plumber.

Or maybe I can learn some programming and fake the living fuck out of my resume and apply to IT jobs. Pretending I have 10 years of experience, applying to a really entry level job, for which I'll seem overqualified. And then I'll fake it till I make it. I'm good under pressure, I'm a good liar. I can definitely fake it as long as I've got google and some time to formulate an answer to any task they give me.

WestEuropoor

WestEuropoor

Yes sir, i can boogie!
Oct 7, 2022
Based I wish it was a country NEETS can go were we can live hunter gatherer life without need of money and give the other part of the world to the Babylon wagie cagie monkeys
hunter gatherer = effort. Can't be bothered, rather recieve neetbuxx and supermarket home delivery n stuff

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

No one is worth saving but yourself.
Dec 12, 2021

I remember you from .is days back in 2018, you still silver on League? How do u get money? NEETbux? Parents? Online scamming?

I remember you said you had a college degree or something along those lines?

anon1822movie

anon1822movie

NEET
Oct 9, 2022
I remember you from .is days back in 2018, you still silver on League? How do u get money? NEETbux? Parents? Online scamming?

I remember you said you had a college degree or something along those lines?
I deleted my League account cause I was so addicted. Also did that with my Blizzard account, Runescape and many others. The rest is a long story, in a nutshell I'm just rotting and never leaving the house.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Yeah, that could work. Maybe I could find some fat ugly MILF in Germany to live with and pay no rent lmao. Kidding.
Aint gonna happen. Milfs in Germany are chad only. They want atleast a 6"3 Björn, Julian or Justus. If you are a short uneducated sub8 Tim, a Tobias or a Kevin with a basic electrician degree they wont even look at you.

anon1822movie

anon1822movie

NEET
Oct 9, 2022
Aint gonna happen. Milfs in Germany are chad only. They want atleast a 6"3 Björn, Julian or Justus. If you are a short uneducated sub8 Tim, a Tobias or a Kevin with a basic electrician degree they wont even look at you.
You are absolutely right, I've actually seen this first-hand. Even in my shit ass country, old ugly 60 year olds are flooded with messages from young men with cars and watches and muscles. It's so weird, I thought I was guaranteed to get pussy with this genius idea of going after grannies. Nope, even on a site where you don't need to match to talk to someone, they didn't give two shits about me, they had so many others options that you couldn't even contact some of them, because their inboxes were full.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
I deleted my League account cause I was so addicted. Also did that with my Blizzard account, Runescape and many others. The rest is a long story, in a nutshell I'm just rotting and never leaving the house.
Never played League but spent thousands of hours in WoW as a teenager. You think one could sell their own wow account to make some money? Not for me but asking for a friend of course. :feelsuhuh:
4a5001b7beea096457f480c8808572428b-09-roll-safe.rsquare.w700.jpg

anon1822movie

anon1822movie

NEET
Oct 9, 2022
Never played League but spent thousands of hours in WoW as a teenager. You think one could sell their own wow account to make some money? Not for me but asking for a friend of course. :feelsuhuh:
4a5001b7beea096457f480c8808572428b-09-roll-safe.rsquare.w700.jpg
It can be done, but I don't know much about it. I've spent many, many thousands of hours both on retail and private servers, but I didn't bother selling anything, so idk. Look around here perhaps https://www.playerauctions.com/sell-wow-account/

L

Lolol900

Banned
Oct 8, 2022
Becoming an Accountant doesn't require a college degree. You can start fresh from the bottom and move your way up, I knew a guy who dropped out of high school without no qualifications and was taken on by a company and is now a manager of this same company earning 100k. Your other option is getting into a trade like becoming a Plumber or Electrician or Carpenter.

KARENIN

KARENIN

I wanna revive Hitler but I can't figure out how
Jul 2, 2022
I don't think so but Justus Grossbier is a name I've seen pop up in a few of his posts, think it's someone he knew.
Justus Grossbier is a bluepilled Negro who simped for @Incellectual_Anon's oneitis Shannon, but Shannon cucked him with a bunch of pale Castizos including Miguel and James Knott
Very well.

Recall the story of Justus Grossbier. Justus was in love with a petite Pean hole from Milwaukee. She, however, was in love with a pale Amerindian Castizo male.

View attachment 35254

View attachment 35255

View attachment 35257

View attachment 35258

View attachment 35256

"Please...offer me a taste of your precious Pean nector...I'm quite weak"

"No. I'm sorry. You're Black and so ugly..."

"What about Ja-"

"Jalen? Well, he's ugly too. However, he's kinda White. Plus his middle name is James, future hubby!"

View attachment 35259

No. When Justus G was enticed by a Pean hole from Milwaukee, I was the person who gladly redirected her to the tall Castizo who later used her body and then tossed her.

thirdworldcel

thirdworldcel

NEET
Feb 22, 2023
No clue tbh. Trades are synonymous with unemploymed and pay literal pennies and if you lucky to own your own tools like expensive drills, are overpriced toys. I geuss the work from home jobs everyone talks about

Last edited:
BloatmaxxManlet2022

BloatmaxxManlet2022

Be the king of bulking
Nov 13, 2021
If you don’t neetbux but if you have a car Lyft/Uber may be an option. Also sometimes they can provide you one too.

Also if you just need a short buck with a lot of time, there are online surveys that pay. I was also one time, while on neetbux, getting currency for watching ads and walking. But that requires an iPhone or something.

Activity
So far there's no one here