Discussion Are we still doing this?

IGiveUp

IGiveUp

Y Maullaré Por Ti
Sep 11, 2021
Are we still going to do @ZZebra786 idea for Neetoween, or not? October officially started, so it would be nice if we started planing out things we can do together for the month. Anybody up to watch scary movies the day before Halloween night? Or any other ideas?
I’ll try to get Master to put the bat up too.

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Pneuma
Jun 11, 2022
im already dressed as @Bitter for Halloween. My favorite month and holiday :feelscomfy::feelscomfy:
IMG 4986

Anybody up to watch scary movies the day before Halloween night? Or any other ideas?
You can make a thread a few days before Halloween night and we can share any paranormal stories we have.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Are we still going to do @ZZebra786 idea for Neetoween, or not? October officially started, so it would be nice if we started planing out things we can do together for the month. Anybody up to watch scary movies the day before Halloween night? Or any other ideas?
Yes. Let's watch The Undertaker's Wrestlemania matches! Let's a goo!

The Undertaker Sport GIF by WWE

ZZebra786

ZZebra786

NEET COMMANDER
May 6, 2023
Ill be Gone in mid October for a week, every April and October I do my annual dreaming world where I day dream for a straight week so if you want me Included would have to be past the 20th. I had a idea of making a .net channel with video memes of diffrent users and there threads

Last edited:
Bitter

Bitter

Dokgo
Jan 20, 2023
Have your little party with your select group from this place, anyway you will relegate me as if I were nobody.

I remind you again in your threads that you tag everyone except me. Thank you very much for despising me, I send you a brotherly hug.

Activity
So far there's no one here