Are White Women Going Extinct?

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
They would make hispanic or asian women the new standard for everyone to thirst after, it isnt that complicated to grasp.

For the kinds of women you jerk off to and consider "attractive", I dont want to hear your takes on beauty and how its defined
Yes and that new standard would be settling šŸ¤£. Not sure what point ur making. Your shit brown waifu is still fucking trash compared to even a mid white girl lol

And quit coping post your top girls then. I have high tier patrician taste. I prefer cutesy, and classy beautiful, as well as a mix of them. Some primal sex appeal is good too but it cant be too much otherwise they became trashy

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
My taste is probably 40% cutesy 40% pretty and 20% hot

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
Just like how ethnic women in higher class backgrounds will naturally look much better, MENA and persian women are pretty but we dont have much of them here
Why do u shitskin copers always have ironic white nationalist avatars tho lol its so cringe

Thadman

Thadman

NEET
Sep 6, 2023
Get an arranged marriage bro
Why would I trap myself in an arranged marriage to someone I have no feelings for? I want to get myself a MENA or white wife who I will turn into an unironic racist after dicking her down, despite not being an actual racist myself.

Your shit brown waifu is still fucking trash compared to even a mid white girl lol
Jesus fuck you have an insane inferiority complex, given how much you seethe when someone doesnt uphold whites as being the best of the best and praises ethnics.

Why do u shitskin copers always have ironic white nationalist avatars tho lol its so cringe
Because it was a good movie? a derek vinyard pfp hardly has anything to do with white nationalism considering how he turns out at the end

Thadman

Thadman

NEET
Sep 6, 2023
And quit coping post your top girls then.
This one is real pretty, although shes an obvious mental headcase looking through her twitter feed. I believe shes half latina half white although im not exactly sure.

GBuBOVEXgAAJmGx

GBpQZQCXQAAJu4n

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
Why would I trap myself in an arranged marriage to someone I have no feelings for? I want to get myself a MENA or white wife who I will turn into an unironic racist after dicking her down, despite not being an actual racist myself.

Jesus fuck you have an insane inferiority complex, given how much you seethe when someone doesnt uphold whites as being the best of the best and praises ethnics.

Because it was a good movie? a derek vinyard pfp hardly has anything to do with white nationalism considering how he turns out at the end
Bruh you have a super famous fictional nazi as your avatar the optics are obvious. Doesnt matter what actually happened in the movie

There was another coping shitskin who had a hitler avatar on lookism are you him? Or is it some cringey trend? Its like some weird cringe attempt at being dark triad/edgy cuz ur being stereotypical woke white hater. You try to overly compensate for that with the nazi avatar lmao. Its pathetic and embarrassing

M

MongoloidJoe

Slow life history strategist
Jul 28, 2023
Arranged marriage is the path of least resistance
Saves a ton of headaches

Thadman

Thadman

NEET
Sep 6, 2023
Its like some weird cringe attempt at being dark triad/edgy cuz ur being stereotypical woke white hater.
How am I a white hater? its not my problem that you all get buttblasted over claiming racial superiority is bullshit

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
How am I a white hater? its not my problem that you all get buttblasted over claiming racial superiority is bullshit
Your entire post history is coping about whites being hotter lmao you're projecting hard

Thadman

Thadman

NEET
Sep 6, 2023
You like muscular girls? Shes actually cute tho saved to my folder šŸ‘¹
I dont but she has a fit body, she is also makes openly racist tweets which makes it obvious she is some coal burning degenerate with serious issues.

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
And you engage in schizo larps like saying theres countless brown men with white girls :feelslol:. Asylum tier hallucinations

Activity
So far there's no one here