Discussion Are you a NEET by choice?

• Thread starter PointOfNoReturn
  • Start date
PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Pneuma
Jun 11, 2022
or do you wish for a different life but are too scared/incompetent/otherwise hindered to pursue it?

Personally I’ve tried applying to dozens of jobs and rarely make it to the interview process, and even if I do I end up fucking up the interview. I gave up on it because it’s a mental strain to apply daily and never get calls back. So I’m NEET by circumstance. I know @bishōnen is in a similar situation.
IMG 6264

hikikomori

hikikomori

Elmo rules the world!
Jun 16, 2023
yes

I have amazing copes,

my copes are so good I hope I get neetbux and live off that like a hermit in isolation

isolation is a physical need of mine, which is why I refuse to work. physical social interaction is painful.

λ-calculus

λ-calculus

Documenting my journey to the sewer
Oct 24, 2023
Half and half. I chose to stop going to college, and technically I could still go back and continue right where I left off. But college was so painful, so stressful. I just couldn't take it. So in a way, maybe I'm just not cut out for this.

ElishaLord

ElishaLord

NEET
Jul 31, 2021
I'm an involuntary neet due to life circumstances and poor decisions but I'm not ashamed of not being a wagie, I just wish I had an income to buy things (the best high quality food, tech, drugs, travels, surgeries, clothes)

I want to eventually get a college degree and a job, if I manage to stop being stupid start a business treat it like a video game where you grind and earn money I don't like stagnating and rotting I've been doing it for years now. I refuse to believe anyone is truly happy being a POOR neet without gf

ElishaLord

ElishaLord

NEET
Jul 31, 2021
Favorites?
favorites are mdma and meth (or vyvanse) but I don't do these often due to lack of availability

I do mushrooms, lsd, weed and beer or vodka more regularly

dxm is favorite in my heart due to the nostalgia factor of it being my first substance I swear this drug has serial experiment lain and videogame vibes idk how to explain but I always go back to it

used to be into research chemicals like 4mmc cathinones phenibut benzo analogs or whatever but I'm too lazy to bother learning about them now

bishōnen

bishōnen

holly jolly
Dec 3, 2023
favorites are mdma and meth (or vyvanse) but I don't do these often due to lack of availability
How careful are you with harm reduction? If you fuck up there you can perma-fry your brain on a small scale, and on a large scale given enough abuse.
I do mushrooms, lsd, weed and beer or vodka more regularly
And how do you trip safe at home? What stops your parents from coming in and just fucking things up
dxm is favorite in my heart due to the nostalgia factor of it being my first substance I swear this drug has serial experiment lain and videogame vibes idk how to explain but I always go back to it
I tried once but because I'm too tall and bulky (fakecel problems fr), I couldn't even reach threshold with a full bottle of OTC cough syrup my first time. Once I get leaner and cut I'll try again. Also reminds me I have to get around to finishing lain.
used to be into research chemicals like 4mmc cathinones phenibut benzo analogs or whatever but I'm too lazy to bother learning about them now
Tweaker shit, how do you even get all this are you a Euroopean?

In terms of my own experience, all I got is one bad LSD trip. Weeds legal in my place so I'll have a go at that somewhere down the line, with friends.

Combo 2

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
How careful are you with harm reduction? If you fuck up there you can perma-fry your brain on a small scale, and on a large scale given enough abuse.

And how do you trip safe at home? What stops your parents from coming in and just fucking things up

I tried once but because I'm too tall and bulky (fakecel problems fr), I couldn't even reach threshold with a full bottle of OTC cough syrup my first time. Once I get leaner and cut I'll try again. Also reminds me I have to get around to finishing lain.

In terms of my own experience, all I got is one bad LSD trip. Weeds legal in my place so I'll have a go at that somewhere down the line, with friends.

View attachment 97554
Robotabs for dxm. 9g for fairly cheap without all the nasty additives you typically get in otc shit. Dxm is pretty nauseating for a dissociative though

ElishaLord

ElishaLord

NEET
Jul 31, 2021
Alcohol and any GABAergics like benzos are much worse than mdma or meth for the brain in my opinion, you don't get withdrawals from the latter but the former can destroy your brain and give you permanent anxiety disorder especially benzos in a matter of weeks. I never cared much for intelligence or brain health I used to do bonesmashing and had multiple concussions im retarded I'm more about physical health so in my case I don't mind some damage

I live in a shed behind my parents house and they never visit me I only visit them so if I stay in the shed I am good, but sometimes when I'm high I feel so euphoric I want to talk to my parents and say how much I love them so I embarrass myself and they get mad but they're so ignorant that they always think its only weed or alcohol haha. I have good parents they never got unnecessarily mad at me they just don't want me to get hurt

Like SoupaSilva said order robotablets/robocough online they have their own websites it's much better than the robitussin cough syrup stuff. As a teen with a good amount of muscles I used to take 40 cough gels (two bottles) and it sent me out of this world so if you take enough it should work xD
Canadian but it used to be easy back in the days now they seem to have cracked down on RCs more so like I said I don't bother with it I'm too lazy

bishōnen

bishōnen

holly jolly
Dec 3, 2023
Canadian but it used to be easy back in the days now they seem to have cracked down on RCs more so like I said I don't bother with it I'm too lazy
You know anything about Canadian RC laws? Is there a blanket ban on all non-approved chems? Also, know anything interesting that's legal? DXM and weed are obvious.

Alcohol and any GABAergics like benzos are much worse than mdma or meth for the brain in my opinion, you don't get withdrawals from the latter but the former can destroy your brain and give you permanent anxiety disorder especially benzos in a matter of weeks. I never cared much for intelligence or brain health I used to do bonesmashing and had multiple concussions im retarded I'm more about physical health so in my case I don't mind some damage
You seem pretty deep into psychonautics, reminds me of a friend. You browse any dedicated forums on this or mostly surf erowid/psychonautwiki? I occasionally browse erowid reports and check out the wiki but thats about it. Too broke to mess around with anything -_-
I live in a shed behind my parents house and they never visit me I only visit them so if I stay in the shed I am good, but sometimes when I'm high I feel so euphoric I want to talk to my parents and say how much I love them so I embarrass myself and they get mad but they're so ignorant that they always think its only weed or alcohol haha. I have good parents they never got unnecessarily mad at me they just don't want me to get hurt
Weird living arrangement, is it comfy, guessing no. And yeah, embarrassing yourself in front of family high sucks. When you're saying and doing all these embarassing things it's almost like you're watching a car crash in slow motion, and you're the car. I realized pretty quickly my first time why it's called a "trip". Your parents sound really nice for letting you do your own thing.

Like SoupaSilva said order robotablets/robocough online they have their own websites it's much better than the robitussin cough syrup stuff. As a teen with a good amount of muscles I used to take 40 cough gels (two bottles) and it sent me out of this world so if you take enough it should work xD
I'll take note of this for when I get my own place, thanks! Any noteworthy experiences with it?

I'm in Quebec City bro anytime
1 hour drive and a flight away, maybe when I'm not a NEET lmfao, will definitely be sick if we can get it to happen

Cover

W

Water_Flame

Nov 17, 2023
@PointOfNoReturn what jobs did you apply for, were they basic shit like mcdonalds or janitor

Blargcel

Blargcel

Depressed virgin giga NEET
Dec 8, 2023
Neet by choice, I don’t wanna work as an ugly, short, low iq, subhuman male. No pussy no work, no happiness, no work.

I will never be treated with respect, people will always have a condescending attitude towards me because of how I look and it’s happened time and time again.

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
yes

I have amazing copes,

my copes are so good I hope I get neetbux and live off that like a hermit in isolation

isolation is a physical need of mine, which is why I refuse to work. physical social interaction is painful.
Yea but how much of your social issues are from socializing with bad genetics rather than just socializing?

I actually like socializing deep down i just hate socializing as a subhuman lmao

Activity
So far there's no one here