Are you friends with anyone on this forum?

F

FullTimeRotter

Banned
Mar 4, 2021
why the sudden ban?
@Haruhi Suzumiya

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
I hate when incels have no solidarity with other incels. We freaks need to unite against world, not to act like them and sink in infighting for [nonexistent] attention from females. But many (majority?) of incels are waste of oxygen no less than foids, and same as foids - in gas chambers of minecraft they belong
True, but problem is that majority of you faggots are not incels in any shape or form. It's laughable to hear this from you.

Last edited:
Magonia

Magonia

REPORT ALL FREESPEECH NAZIS
Jan 2, 2022
I hate when incels have no solidarity with other incels. We freaks need to unite against world, not to act like them and sink in infighting for [nonexistent] attention from females. But many (majority?) of incels are waste of oxygen no less than foids, and same as foids - in gas chambers of minecraft they belong
Incels cliches are just too toxic. Id like to colab with neets and incels that arent too toxic

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
I’m believe I’m cool with everyone but I can’t be friends with anyone here, I’m sure I’d get thrown under the bus or betrayed in an instant. Better safe than doxxed

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
I’m believe I’m cool with everyone but I can’t be friends with anyone here, I’m sure I’d get thrown under the bus or betrayed in an instant. Better safe than doxxed
:feelsmmm:

patientfrog

patientfrog

NEET Royalty
Apr 21, 2022
@Atila was spot on when he said there is no brotherhood amongst ugly men
it's better said that there's no brotherhood amongst simps. simps will sell out their friends for a whiff of a woman. ugly men can be great friends. they have something important to bond over.

Activity
So far there's no one here