Are you working towards any goals?

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
Yes. I'm not trying to get laid tbh. I'm working towards getting money and investing to build wealth, working out to improve shape and health, and developing new skills to transition to more in demand fields for sustainable, location independent income long term. Maybe one day completely independent work or something scalable. I'm planning a few years ahead. I'm aiming to leave some things behind and turn a new page in the coming year.

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
I want to be able to generate enough passive income by 30 that'd let me move to Thailand or somewhere as a NEET sexpat

4DE811A8 726B 4297 B9C8 0DD1A5BF90E6

read this bruda

Disorder

Disorder

Why the world gotta be like this?
Nov 29, 2020
indeed. i always think those white normies moving to asia are autistic faggots or something. they are strange af with weird food, culture and ugly foids
The only good reasons to go to Thailand are for muay thai and now weed, the ones who go there just for sex deserve to get aids

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
tbh @NeverEndingWinter why not balkan/ee?
Jfl, EE girls get dicked down by Tyronemaxxed sex tourists from America for free. I don't wanna gf or to compete with chads. All I need is cheap hookers, cheap rent and cheap food. Thailand is the only place on earth that offers that tbh. Maybe, DR too

FaustianSuburbs

FaustianSuburbs

NEET
Jul 14, 2022
Learning French and to achieve 12% bf
Same but with Swedish instead of French bc I have extended family there and am most likely visiting at some point. ik it's not at all necessary there but I'd still like to have some B1-2 fluency since I have nothing better to do lmao

I can't wait until I'm in a Swedish city center getting mogged to oblivion[UWSL]:feelsok:[/UWSL]

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
Same but with Swedish instead of French bc I have extended family there and am most likely visiting at some point. ik it's not at all necessary there but I'd still like to have some B1-2 fluency since I have nothing better to do lmao

I can't wait until I'm in a Swedish city center getting mogged to oblivion[UWSL]:feelsok:[/UWSL]
sweden is subhuman unless ur in stockholm or a rich city area srs

Activity
So far there's no one here