Story Atila to the rescue

K

Kevin Logan

NEET
Sep 22, 2021
Our story begins in a morning in an asylum in amsterdam. Our Hero Atila just wake up from his beauty sleep and was getting ready for one more day of mogging, when suddenly he noticed a note under his door.

Atila took the note and began to read.

"Dear Atila
I kidnapped sabine while you were busy dreaming with Andrew Tate, she is with me on the top floor inside in the Janitor room. Come fast to save her, before I started to clap her cheeks
with love,
Neetgod"​

Atila: - That fat fuck will get the beating of his pathetic life!

Atila left his room running as fast as possible, when suddenly Haruhi appeared dressed as an nurse.

Haruhi: - Stop Atila, that is an warning!

Atila: - Warn this bitch!

Atila jumped in the direction of Haruhi and land a strong punch in her face, the blow was so strong that it knocked out Haruhi.

Atila: - Stop causing flame in the forum, if you do it again, you will get a warning

Atila quickly went to the stairs, in there he encounter karenin. He was holding an big knife so Atila stopped for a second.

Karenin: - I will only let you pass if you answer this riddle. Okay, I'll start! Who is...

Atila: - It's Hitler!

Karenin: - But, you didn't let me finish.

Atila: - Doesn't matter, I know that the answer is Hitler!

Karenin: - Ok, you can pass.

Atila returned to climb the stairs quickly as possible. When he finally made it to the top floor, he had to overcome one more obstacle.

Fabio: -Don't take another step, Atila.

Atila: - Fabio? Look man, I really don't have time for you right know! Can't we just talk later?

Fabio: - No, you took something that is mine and you're going to return it right now... or you will get hurt!

Fabio put a brass knuckles on his right hand

Fabio: - Last change Atila, give me what is mine back or I will break you.

Atila: - I don't know what you are talking about it, but you leave me with no choice.

Atila took it out of his pocket an action figure of Nino Nakano from the anime "Gotoubun no Hanayome".

Fabio: - Wait... how did you get one of those?

Atila quickly threw the Nino action figure in the air, Fabio turned all his attention to grab the Nino Nakano figure before it hit the ground, what could damage the action figure. When Fabio was able to catch the Nino toy, Atila took advantage of the fact that Fabio was distracted to smash fsbio head on the wall, knocking out fabio.

Atila: - Sorry buddy, but I have a snowbunny to save!

Atila: - I am here Neetgod!

Neetgod: - Well... look who finally arrived! I was already thinking that I would fuck Sabine without you seeing.

Atila: - Release her immediately, so maybe I will not beat your ass!

Neetgod: - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I really want see you try.

Atila: - You asked for it!

Atila ran towards neetgod furious and land a punch in Neetgod belly. However, the punch had little effect on Neetgod. His enhanced adipose tissue protected NeetGod from Atila's punch.

Neetgod: - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! It didn't even tickle!

Atila looked at Neetgod shocked. Neetgod slapped Atila in the face pretty hard which made Atila fall to the ground.

Neetgod: - Defeated already? I haven't even started to sweat!

Atila got up quickly and tried to punch Neetgod, put the obese wigger is faster than it looks and grabbed atila hand blocking his punch. Atila then tried to use his other hand to punch Neetgod, but the result was the same! Atila has his two arms immobilized by Neetgod.

Neetgod: - Boy, you fight like a girl! Maybe instead of rape Sabine, I just rape you! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Atila began to stretch his head to the back.

Neetgod: - huh? What are you doing? Are you fainting?

Atila all of a sudden, headbutted neetgod face with all his mighty, hitting him right in his nose. The blow was so strong that made neetgod go backwards, releasing Atila arms.

Neetgod: - You bastard, I'll kill you!

Neetgod went in the direction of Atila to punch him, but Atila dodge the punch by ducking. Atila quickly uppercut Neetgod chin. The punch made Neetgod lose his balance, causing him to fall to the ground.

Atila took advantage of the fact that neetgod fell to the ground and quickly stayed on top of Neetgod and delivered several punches on his head. Neetgod wasn't able to block atila punches, since Atila was with his legs over neetgod arms. Atila continued to punch neetgod head merciless, util neetgod lost his consciousness.

Atila rose victorious! He went towards Sabina to untie her, but suddenly his vision started to get blurry. He closed his eyes and rubbed them a bit and when he open his eyes sabine had disappeared, but in her place there was an Dakimakura of Karen Araragi from the monogatari series.

Atila: - WTF? Where is Sabine? SABINEEEE!!! SAAAABIIIINEEEEEE!!!!!

- "There was never an sabine, Atila." Said an mysterious voice.

Atila turned around and he saw an indian man with a doctor's coat.

Atila: - Who are you?

- My name is Arjun Ishaan Ajay, but you know me as "Looksmax Refugee"! Said the Indian doctor.

Atila: - WTF do you mean? WTF is going on?

Dr. Arjun Ishaan Ajay: - Well, tristan...

Atila: - Wait... What did you call me?

Dr. Arjun Ishaan Ajay: - I called you "Tristan", that is your real name.

Atila: - I... I am getting confused!

Dr. Arjun Ishaan Ajay: - I know it sounds confusing to you, but your name "Atila", Sabine, the neets.me forum and it's users... it's all in your head! This Sabine girl, is nothing more than this anime pillow that you stole of our patient named "Fabio". This patient has a very unhealthy obsession with anime girls and you think that he makes part of this "Neets.me" site.

Atila: - But... what about Haruhi? She exist and moderate the neets.me forum! She always give me warnings.

Dr. Arjun Ishaan Ajay: - This moderator that you calls Haruhi, is just a nurse that works here. In your subconscient, you made her as a tyrannical moderator because she always tries to stop you from walking around making messes, but she just wants to avoid you to get hurt. The poor girl just tried to stop you before you hurt yourself, but she was the one who got hurt.

Atila started to sweat cold.

Atila: - What about Neetgod? He also thinks that this anime pillow is called Sabine and told me that he would raped me.

Dr. Arjun Ishaan Ajay: - "Neetgod" as you call him, is another patient of this institution. He knows about your delusion and he tried to mess around with you. We always try to stop him, but this time he took advantage while we were distracted to start his shenanigans.

Atila: - But... But...

Dr. Arjun Ishaan Ajay: - Tristan, all those members of this neets.me forum are just patients or staff members of this mental asylum. Neets.me, the users, Sabine, your Atila persona, Andrew tate... they are all in your head!

Atila: - No... No... NOOOOOOOO... THIS IS BULLSHIT!!!

Dr. Arjun Ishaan Ajay: - Tristan, please calm down!

Atila: - Who is Tristan? My name it's Atila, your stupid curry faggot! I mog you now!

Dr. Arjun Ishaan Ajay: - Ok, first of all, this was very racist and homofobic. Also, your comment; "I mog you now", makes no sense. If you "mogs me now", you are insinuating that you didn't mogged me before, but now you are able to mog me, and...

Atila: - I MOG YOU NOW! I MOG YOU NOW! I MOG YOU NOW! I MOG YOU NOW! I MOG YOU NOW! I MOG YOU NOW! I MOG YOU NOW! I MOG YOU NOW! I MOG YOU NOW!

- If you think that you mog me, why don't you look at a mirror? Said Dr. Arjun Ishaan Ajay angrily

Atila slowly looked at the mirror that was in the Janitor room, and immediately got horrified. The reflection that he observed was not of a pretty boy mixed race but it was from a abomination. Atila was actually was just like the 56% meme from /POL/!

Atila: - No... fuck off with this!!! I am a golden prince mixed race dog! I mog you now!!! I mog you now!!!

Dr. Arjun Ishaan Ajay: - Tristan...

Atila: - MY NAME IS ATILA!!!!

Dr. Arjun Ishaan Ajay: - Atila, let me help you. Together, we can solve all your problems.

Atila: - No. I mog you now! I mog you now!

Atila started to run and jumped out of the window. He let out his last scream while he fell to his death!

Atila: - I MOOOOOOG YOOOOOUUUUUU NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW!!!!

Dr. Arjun Ishaan Ajay: - ATILAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Dr. Arjun Ishaan Ajay run to the window to see what happened to Atila. He saw the lifeless body of Atila in the ground.

Dr. Arjun Ishaan Ajay: - Sleep well sweet prince!

Everything was dark, cold and silent for Atila, when suddenly he start to heard the song of birds singing. He also began to smell the fragrance of flowers. Atila slowly opened his eyes. After opening his eyes, Atila realized that he was in a flowering field.

Atila: - WTF is this place?

Atila began to smell a peculiar scent

Atila: - This smell like barbecue!

Atila decided to follow the scent to know what is going on. When he finally reaches the place where the smell emanates, Atila couldn't believe in what he was seeing. All the users of the neets.me forum are gathered at a barbecue... Atila have arrived at the neets.me meet-up!

It wasn't just the neets.me users who were there, Sabine was there as also the Top G Andrew Tate.

Sabine: - Atila my dear, you finally arrived!

Haruhi: - Why are you so late? 10% warning!

Looksmax Refugee: - Mog me for having people waiting for you

Andrew Tate: - Sup bro? Ater the barbecue you want to ride one of mine 33 cars?

Atila decided not to question what was going on, he just happily joined the neets.me meet-up.

THE END

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
thats enough neets.net for today
SpongeBon.jpg

K

Kevin Logan

NEET
Sep 22, 2021
I feel like second plot twist was unnecessary

I prefer the dark tragic ending where Atila jumps though and we are asylum members
Its not a plot twist, the end is for the reader interpretation

Activity
So far there's no one here