Story Atila x LM Refugee, a love betwixt two trembling loathers

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Draft 1

After a long day of watching anime edits in his room, admiring the beautiful unsoiled form of those boys which he admires, Lamuel (Refugee) reclines on his chair, taking a sip of Monster while swallowing his daily supplements. oh how I wish I could be like them, with their beautiful eyes, that chiseled jaw, that- , Lamuel is occupied by a thought, I cannot be this way, this is haram, no, I do this to get beautiful Asian maidens, that is my goal and purpose, I cannot betray my way of life, the way I have been raised, he consoles himself in his desperate attempt to maintain righteousness, but lately his love of fictional women has been disrupted by his only stumbling block, included with his apparent failure to renunciate his own sexual thoughts. Tristain oh how I despise that fucking bitch, I mean sure, he has a body that rivals even those of Makishima and Lelouch, and his face is a godsend from Venus herself, what I am even saying, he thought to himself, this is my arch nemesis, my destiny to dominate him while I plunge my unbridled rage into his guts,, after he made a laughingstock of me, and turned me into his bitch, no, fuck no, I'm not any of that, I will have the last laugh. a thought spontaneously entered his mind stream as if eros herself had been his muse, how could such a destructible and malevolent force reside in such a beautiful vessel. Imminently Lamuel stood straight up from his chair, covered in a cold sweat while his sibling asks if he is okay, his parents have been concerned since he has been buying so many supplements, and shaving his whole body lately, he told his brother to shut his face and that he was going to do evening prayers. even in the consecrated space that he was supposed to occupy, only one thought could occupy his mind. Tristain...Tristain.....TRISTAIN he had enough, even skipped his nightly shower which he chose to never neglect, he went to bed to stop the thoughts from coming to him

A few hours later, Tristin awakes to find his gf with her buddha ears drooling all over him, he had been having some disturbing dreams as of late, seeing this petite delicate, and tan maiden invite him to destroy all life in a ritualistic sky clad embrace, only to find that she had a phallus that had been pressing against his stomach in that cosmic embrace, in that dream, his aversion to be an absolute faggot and also the desire to liberate all life into a state of non-subjectivity had been challenged, he repressed that thought into his psyche like he did with most of his memories growing up, thus he took the limits for his own mind as the limits of the world, since he knew no better but to constantly affirm himself of his strength buy reading manga with such perfectly sculpted physiques, hoping one day he could so he could dominate the whole world, and destroy it in one blow like a Thanatos of Christ himself, being the last to die in the demerge of flames he desired to bring upon the unholy spawn of forms and experiences taht characterized living organisms.

One of the gods of that world, ascended from the heavens, mahamara, the most sublime and elegant figure, rivaling even that of Michael and lucifer, absolutely shaken, he fell to his face in fear, but was told to arise. the fantastical being told him that he was an atemporal and acorporal entity, that spoke these divine words unto him, you must give yourself, and that is to let them embrace you in a passionate love that will crumble subjective reality itself. thinking of this to be some crazy delusion, he tried to wake up his gf, but to no avail she lied there like a corpse, he asked the being who he was, and he replied that he was in fact himself, bout that the world that he wished for was crumbling due to some anomaly that resided in this world system, he told him that he was self-born for the sole purpose to deliver this message and this divine insight to him, that the world he wished for, would finally be complete and spread to the rest of the multiverse.

He then awoke once more, this time the sky had a strange red tint to it, especially it being at a time of day where a phenomenon such as that would never appear, he then was able to wake up the woman that was cast in her slumber to see what he had seen, but when she looked, it had appeared normal unto him once more. I must be going crazy, imagine if I suffered a fate such a brackets, having any wonder or love for existence, the mere thought gave him shivers to his core, perhaps I shouldn't have smoked that weed last night, I went to a different shop last night. searching for reasons why it might've been that wat, he decided to roll a joint and eat some pastries and brew some elder berry tea to get his mind off of things.
once he had situated himself, he sat down on her couch while she got ready for work, he checked his phone and saw that he had class today. with a sigh he deiced to check Neets and watch some YouTube before that time...TO BE CONTINUIED

Notes: this is gonna be a long series, I am going to suck all the humor out of this shit, give me some recommendations on where I should direct the story

and remember, you are the faggot for clicking on the thread in the first place, so you are no better than me :geek:

and yes @Fabio I am fine, and yes @Employed I am gonna make the formatting, edit the spelling, and all that stuff all nice later

Yours truly, Eriko and Yasuhiko

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020

I need to commission some art, because no way in fucking hell are any of us gonna draw gay shit

Activity
So far there's no one here