aunt gave me the EVIL EYE 1000 miles away for being a loser embarrasment

N

Neet194012940

NEET
Jan 20, 2024
srs.

i was doing fine then i got the feeling i was being watched, like u would have when someone looks at u from the side. but i was inside and no one there.

then i have trouble breathing, i breathe deeply and slowly, im not stressed but i can't seem to get enough air into my lungs. feels bad. his last for around 20 minutes.

mom tell me later that aunt had a dream about me being a NEET loser. she gave me the evil eye brutal

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

šŸ˜‡
Nov 28, 2020
fb7309b7-4bcb-4a32-80eb-6950740d87c8-png.101743

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
that sounds like a panic attack , or at least an episode of physical anxiety. They are basically the same just a matter of degree

N

Neet194012940

NEET
Jan 20, 2024
that sounds like a panic attack , or at least an episode of physical anxiety. They are basically the same just a matter of degree
i'm not a naturally anxious person, i drag myself to hospital once after breaking a few bones in fight and have no problems

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
i'm not a naturally anxious person, i drag myself to hospital once after breaking a few bones in fight and have no problems
Everyone has anxiety lol. Just cuz u have it less doesnt mean ur incapable of it or of having a panic attack. Drink like 10 cups of coffee and tell me u dont feel anxious. its a primitive instinct

N

Neet194012940

NEET
Jan 20, 2024
Everyone has anxiety lol. Just cuz u have it less doesnt mean ur incapable of it or of having a panic attack. Drink like 10 cups of coffee and tell me u dont feel anxious. its a primitive instinct
i drink 10 cups of coffee every day for my diet most day, it makes me feel good. ive been anxious before but it has to be for a reason

i didn't have any reason to be anxious, but my aunt was thinking of me in a dream or something. sounds like obvious case of the evil eye.

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
i drink 10 cups of coffee every day for my diet most day, it makes me feel good. ive been anxious before but it has to be for a reason

i didn't have any reason to be anxious, but my aunt was thinking of me in a dream or something. sounds like obvious case of the evil eye.
Anxiety can just spring out of nowhere sometimes. That wat sucks about it. Its probably a subconscious worry

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
>u laughing at an obvious reasonable explanation but then unironically believing in some 80 iq supernatural shit

šŸ¤”šŸ¤¦ Incel iq at it again

N

Neet194012940

NEET
Jan 20, 2024
evil eye obviously exist its like doctors who say that evil spirit don't give people flu like symptoms because they ONLY believe in the germs theory. if u don't believe u should befriend local sorcerers u will feel it

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
evil eye obviously exist its like doctors who say that evil spirit don't give people flu like symptoms because they ONLY believe in the germs theory. if u don't believe u should befriend local sorcerers u will feel it
Caging. It OBVIOUSLY exists! Your proof? A local " sorcerer" šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

RabidRosaries

RabidRosaries

Khat leaves underground smuggling Travancore
Aug 27, 2023
average changlite family dynamics asia

Activity
So far there's no one here