Serious Autism?

O

Ogrecel

1 Year 2 Months NEET 105 IQ
Sep 23, 2022
people with autism are more likely to be Neet and Ive always exhibited symptoms of it. Anyone else struggle with this and human interaction as it's easy for Normies to get jobs and just talk all day

Retardinator

Retardinator

Not made for this world
Oct 12, 2022
I very likely have undiagnosed autism, and maybe even other issues as well.

I'm not NEET, but I can't see myself going to university and getting a real job in the future. I probably end up roping.

K

Kevin Logan

NEET
Sep 22, 2021
I got diagnosed with an small cause of autism in this year, I can't say that I am surprised with this news but atleast I can get some benefits

Ultraman

Ultraman

NEET
Nov 28, 2020
i would have loved to have died in childbirth, and i was close to her. i had hypoxia.

Magonia

Magonia

REPORT ALL FREESPEECH NAZIS
Jan 2, 2022
I feel this should have been a poll

D

dungeondragon

Banned
Jan 30, 2023
I spit in the face of anyone who claims that high-functioning autism is a superpower or a positive. I may have control over my motor skills to a good degree and can count to 10, but it is still very much a hindrance in every facet of life. The stats for males with autism are dire, no matter in which metric you choose to measure. Always many steps behind everyone else; a neurological deficit.

Last edited:
UkMentalcel

UkMentalcel

NEET
Aug 23, 2022
people with autism are more likely to be Neet and Ive always exhibited symptoms of it. Anyone else struggle with this and human interaction as it's easy for Normies to get jobs and just talk all day
I struggled being normal as a young kid ages 5 to 8 then was normal ish until college then nose dived with jobs because recession

Activity
So far there's no one here