inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
@Cope Artist
>become a youtuber targeting kids in my country
>try to play minecraft
>make my own texture pack for my 10k subscriber channel
>texture pack has a bitcoin miner virus that uses 20% of the computer to mine bitcoin to my wallet
>100-200 people download it
>passive income
would this work? also trying to make instagram and tiktoks advertising ur bitcoin mining texture pack

B

bitcoin

NEET
Apr 11, 2022
only real way is to sell dogs or hooman traffic. the cia has a guide to get rich quick but we good goys better follow da rulez

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
only real way is to sell dogs or hooman traffic. the cia has a guide to get rich quick but we good goys better follow da rulez
>just invest in bitcoin

Straizer

Straizer

NEET
Apr 27, 2022
@Fabio would this even be possible/easily done for the bitcoin miner virus?
You need to corrupt like your entire school computers to get few bucks

Unless your school has really good pcs

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
You need to corrupt like your entire school computers to get few bucks

Unless your school has really good pcs

in norway it is normal for some kid playing minecraft to have a pc worth 1000 dollars and up. if you get even 1 dollar a month worht of bitcoin from one computer u will still be making 100-200 dollars because of the amount of kids with ur texture pack, and they wont notice it as they are kids. that can mean i can make 500 dollars to even 2000 depending on how many people own it and how long they are on their computer or leave it on.

//
growing social media accounts targeting a young audience to sell stupid shit, as they are kids and will buy stupid shit is a good way to make money.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
@Cope Artist
>try to play minecraft
>texture pack has a bitcoin miner virus that uses 20% of the computer to mine bitcoin to my wallet
>passive income
would this work? also trying to make instagram and tiktoks advertising ur bitcoin mining texture pack
If you go on GitHub you can find open source code XMR miner viruses, you can download it and change the XMR wallet to your own, you don't want to bother with BTC as you'd make nothing. BTC uses a different algorithm then XMR, in a nutshell, people can't use super gigachad setups to mine XMR so you profit a lot more. Once you have the program setup, you'll want to download something called a "binder" it basically hides the virus inside a legit program so when people download the program and open it, they get what you said it'd be :feelskek: it's definitely possible to do. One method I used a long time ago that worked well was downloading game hacks and binding viruses to them, I'd upload videos on me using the hacks and tell people to disable their AV because it'd falsely trigger AV, a lot of people would do it :feelsok: good luck

Employed

Employed

🥈
Aug 10, 2022
One method I used a long time ago that worked well was downloading game hacks and binding viruses to them, I'd upload videos on me using the hacks and tell people to disable their AV because it'd falsely trigger AV, a lot of people would do it
That's something Nigerian Yahoo boys would do. Beautiful social engineering.

R

Repulsive

NEET
Aug 13, 2022
@Cope Artist
>try to play minecraft
>passive income
Nice

Activity
So far there's no one here