Discussion Baki is a Yellow ppl power fantasy

ImprovLoser

ImprovLoser

NEET
Nov 29, 2020
Nighas really had the strongest creature on earth some jap chink called yujiro hanma and they made him rape an American blonde female Soilder and have a kid with her who has to rely on roids, while his full blooded Japenese son is way stronger and they also have muhhumud Ali son beaten by a chink like lol. It’s clearly a small dicked Asians power fantasy bro clearly is envious of the strength of Caucasians a negroids so made a power fantasy to cope.

A

Anti-Matter Golem

Adios cheetos
Sep 8, 2023
It's a funny show at least with their faces, like muscular clowns,

A

Anti-Matter Golem

Adios cheetos
Sep 8, 2023
Nah, I find it cringe. DBZ and HXH and Naruto and even Black Clover are way better shounens then the Baki dumpster fire.
The only thing I hate about the show is the hyper unrealistic power standards they have
Like Bro you can't do that physically with a human body no matter how many demons are in you

ImprovLoser

ImprovLoser

NEET
Nov 29, 2020
neets.net ruined me i said "cope nigga" in real life
Lol u gotta think before u speak. IRL is not like Baki anime where everyone acts like they are autistic stunted manchild gymcels.

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
Legit, the only real life lookalike of Baki is a beaner and that of Yujiro is a white dude

maxresdefault.jpg

You won't find a single riceman that looks like any of the characters in the show

except this korean bodybuilder i guess

Huang-Chul-Soon-sky.jpeg

Activity
So far there's no one here