Discussion Bakugan: Armored Alliance sucks

schizocel

schizocel

Life just isn't hard enough
Dec 2, 2020
The 2008 Bakugan was a great series. During emission, I remember it was all I thought about. I still have my cards, though most if not all of my Bakugan are lost. It had a great combination of action, mystery and character development. The last double episode, which I watched live, was an unforgettable experience. Sadly, the newest iteration has drastically changed the late decade style which made Bakugan attractive.

MyNameIsHammurabi

MyNameIsHammurabi

NEET
Dec 15, 2020
The 2008 Bakugan was a great series. During emission, I remember it was all I thought about. I still have my cards, though most if not all of my Bakugan are lost. It had a great combination of action, mystery and character development. The last double episode, which I watched live, was an unforgettable experience. Sadly, the newest iteration has drastically changed the late decade style which made Bakugan attractive.
they don’t make shows like they use to. The crazy part was that the series was just one big advertisement for the merchandise.

Genbu

Genbu

High inhib + low iq ruined my life
Dec 17, 2020
Bakugan, Pokemon, Yu Gi Oh and Dinosaur King were my shit back in the day. Never played their games though except for Pokemon. I also don’t like the designs of the new Bakugan, I much preferred the old monstrous designs.

S

saber

Banned
Dec 13, 2020
the "toys" came out before the anime was even released, it's more just there to promote the collectibles , no idea why they tried to revive it though seems they are losing money from it

S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020
I still have my Bakugans xD
I liked the show and the girls were hot.

It just needs a good PC game
Bakugan_Battle_Brawlers_Gameplay3-5.jpg

Bakugan, Pokemon, Yu Gi Oh and Dinosaur King were my shit back in the day. Never played their games though except for Pokemon. I also don’t like the designs of the new Bakugan, I much preferred the old monstrous designs.
Let's play Strip Pokemon! 🇯🇵🃏
pokemon-poker

Activity
So far there's no one here