Ban cuckold threads and cuckold fantasies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Or create a new sibling node I can hide under offtopic.

Or do nothing if you're cuck and enjoy cuck content and want this forum to be a weird cuck forum.

In that case you could by the domain cucks.net and rebrand this website.

I bet cucks.net would attract more users here.

200.gif

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
Or create a new sibling node I can hide under offtopic.

Or do nothing if you're cuck and enjoy cuck content and want this forum to be a weird cuck forum.

In that case you could by the domain cucks.net and rebrand this website.

I bet cucks.net would attract more users here.
I understand your dissatisfaction with the said threads and we will certainly look for a solution if more ppl agree with you (first let me make smth clear, cuck or cuckold is the wrong term, albeit popular here idk why) call them gay fantasies or homosexual stories , would make much more sense, if we take account of their context.​
So as I was saying, I clearly understand your dissatisfaction with the said threads, "which you are you not forced to click and read" but majority here seems to like them and wants to read more. (and likes some % of sus threads/posts)
We can easily be more strict with the rules about many things that are posted here, but your own personal satisfaction would go against the forum's and would destroy our current high activity, we don't turn a blind eye on sus content , we are simply less strict (to a certain degree) to keep the majority happy, if we see more ppl dissatisfied with where our forum is heading we can easily turn around things overnight.....Brooootha!
71a.gif

Last edited:
Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I understand your dissatisfaction with the said threads and we will certainly look for a solution if more ppl agree with you (first let me make smth clear, cuck or cuckold is the wrong term, albeit popular here idk why) call them gay fantasies or homosexual stories , would make much more sense, if we take account of their context.​
So as I was saying, I clearly understand your dissatisfaction with the said threads, "which you are you not forced to click and read" but majority here seems to like them and wants to read more. (and likes some % of sus threads/posts)
We can easily be more strict with the rules about many things that are posted here, but your own personal satisfaction would go against the forum's and would destroy our current high activity, we don't turn a blind eye on sus content , we are simply less strict (to a certain degree) to keep the majority happy, if we see more ppl dissatisfied with where our forum is heading we can easily turn around things overnight.....Brooootha!
71a.gif

Just make a fiction section problem solved

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
What a long promo only to say you would suck cock to keep the forum activity high...

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOUR MONKEY ASS UNDERSTANDS!!!

I've been here since day one and low forum activity has never bothered me....brooooooootha!

Doesn't this website have multiple circle jerking butt kissing ass sucking dick riding forum cliques anyway?

Share your cuck and gay fantasies in the PMs.

Or join a cuckold forum together. I'm sure places like that exist on the internet already.

And I'm sure you all would be welcomed

The Rock Shut Up GIF by WWE

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
What a long promo only to say you would suck cock to keep the forum activity high...

I've been here since day one and low forum activity has never bothered me....brooooooootha!

Doesn't this website have multiple circle jerking butt kissing ass sucking dick riding forum cliques anyway?

Or join a cuckold forum together. I'm sure places like that exist on the internet already.

Holy based.

Based Vampire

Based Vampire

NEET
Mar 23, 2023

Ah yes! Looks like I've found a character for my newest story! Back to writing now!!!

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
71a.gif

Just make a fiction section problem solved

Who dis never herd of you. I honestly can't think of one memorable thing you've ever posted here

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

Jan 26, 2021

You should never.... Eeeeeeeeveeeeer accuse me of posting that stuff again, just speaking for the majority here, ppl want that shit, so SHUT THE HEEEL UP (I'm your wwe wrestling style)
chris jericho GIF by WWE

Last edited:
Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
You should never.... Eeeeeeeeveeeeer accuse me of posting that stuff again, just speaking for the majority here, ppl want that shit, so SHUT THE HEEEL UP
I see... You think you're safe just because you're a mod.

You think being a mod means I can't ignore your monky ass?!?!

Well you know what...broooooothaa?!

chris jericho festival of friendship GIF by WWE

PLAY MY MUSIC RIGHT NOW

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

Jan 26, 2021
I see... You think you're safe just because you're a mod.

You think being a mod means I can't ignore your monky ass?!?!

Well you know what...broooooothaa?!

chris jericho festival of friendship GIF by WWE

PLAY MY MUSIC RIGHT NOW

do you want a dead forum?
with aedra kaz and sorcerer?

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
I BTFO'd him already, he has not replied in a whole hour and started typing but stopped.
You can't do a simple promo.

And I can't believe you have been sitting here for an hour waiting for me to reply.

It's literally impossible to quote or reply to your message if you don't type anything.

wrestlemania xxv wrestling GIF by WWE

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

Jan 26, 2021
You can't do a simple promo.

And I can't believe you have been sitting here for an hour waiting for me to reply.

It's literally impossible to quote or reply to your message if you don't type anything.

wrestlemania xxv wrestling GIF by WWE
Please don't keep spamming here, ppl won't take your request seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
So far there's no one here