IGiveUp

IGiveUp

4:00 A.M.
Sep 11, 2021
CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
who is Leuan? Is that the real name of anyone here bc i am pretty sure we don't have anyone like that here

The piece of Welsh dirt. You would think the main moderator of the site would read posts on the forum. Maybe I should be mod.

Anyway, noone will hear from he until he is perma banned, if he isn't then I won't ever be on here again. I am coping ok without any forums as I am watching the sitcom Cheers, I have watched 120 episodes the past few weeks, another 155 to go. After that I will maybe move onto the Vikings series or a show I found called Corner Gas.

IGiveUp

IGiveUp

4:00 A.M.
Sep 11, 2021
The piece of Welsh dirt. You would think the main moderator of the site would read posts on the forum. Maybe I should be mod
He’s a moderator not a fed why would he care to remember random user’s name.
Anyway, noone will here from he until he is perma banned, if he isn't then I won't ever be on here again. I am coping ok without any forums as I am watching the sitcom Cheers, I have watched 120 episodes the past few weeks, another 155 to go.
He probably will get perma ban in the near future but knowing you you’ll find someone else to complain about.

T

THE NEWer HONKLER

Banned
Aug 13, 2022

He probably will get perma ban in the near future but knowing you you’ll find someone else to complain about.
dont get your hopes up

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021

The piece of Welsh dirt. You would think the main moderator of the site would read posts on the forum. Maybe I should be mod.

Anyway, noone will hear from he until he is perma banned, if he isn't then I won't ever be on here again. I am coping ok without any forums as I am watching the sitcom Cheers, I have watched 120 episodes the past few weeks, another 155 to go. After that I will maybe move onto the Vikings series or a show I found called Corner Gas.
he is trolling and he will most likely stop bc he will get banned soon if he continues, no i don't read all the posts, this is not a job dude lol
dont get your hopes up
oh really?

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

Jan 26, 2021
find some thing worth banning me permanently for and you wont find nothing
you do realise we are making you a favour by letting you post again right, if you keep trolling everyone, picking up fights and bothering ppl next warnings migh be your final, unless you decide to post normally again.

T

THE NEWer HONKLER

Banned
Aug 13, 2022
you do realise we are making you a favour by letting you post again right, if you keep trolling everyone, picking up fights and bothering ppl next warnings migh be your final, unless you decide to post normally again.
i am aware

T

THE NEWer HONKLER

Banned
Aug 13, 2022
just be fair

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021

I don't particularly like you, I did in the past but you showed your true colours in recent months with your rude replies. I will certainly avoid forums in the future that you moderate in.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

Jan 26, 2021
I don't particularly like you, I did in the past but you showed your true colours in recent months with your rude replies. I will certainly avoid forums in the future that you moderate in.
dude he was polite, chill, if you wanna leave go on and log out and leave.

T

THE NEWer HONKLER

Banned
Aug 13, 2022
thank allah your leaving for good

Activity
So far there's no one here