Discussion Ban Discussion Megathread

GeckoBus

GeckoBus

Look away, creep!
May 28, 2023
Because you’re covering him

How though, i didn’t mind the dude. Why would just hard ban him if it wasn’t for a good reason?
Why do I need to show you to justify it though, if you want to not believe me than fine go ahead.

bitchmade, literally bitchmade
@Kevin Logan i thought ur just a grumpy cat but with jannies like this i would have a temper too

Based Vampire

Based Vampire

Sleep late, and read trashy books!
Mar 23, 2023
Its seen to me that this shit was becaude of a personal motive
very true they deleted my thread where I posted a 'tranny' (screencap from neetgod's video that was posted here earlier and it was fine) and said it was haruhis face reveal that's bullshit can't even take a joke. They lied about me and they're lying about @frightfulcel i wont be surprised

Last edited:
parzurnacs

parzurnacs

Summer vibes 🧃🌞🏖✈️🌊🐳🌻😀
May 12, 2023
View attachment 72495
@Based Vampire If you're really such close friends that you have to ruthlessly defend his ban, why don't you just go ask him if the allegations are true? After all you're not very close if you aren't even in contact together..
Nigga when you get nuked you can't access anything on your profile including notifications and convos, I know myself from when I got nuked from .is

parzurnacs

parzurnacs

Summer vibes 🧃🌞🏖✈️🌊🐳🌻😀
May 12, 2023
The jannies can go fuck themselves

parzurnacs

parzurnacs

Summer vibes 🧃🌞🏖✈️🌊🐳🌻😀
May 12, 2023
Is he perma'd?
No, they give him a temp so that they can perma him later. Imagine being a loner autist and having no one to talk to and you even get banned from the only places on the internet you have people you can relate to.

Gecko is banned from looksmax incels and now here. They did this with barcacel too, IGiveUp banned him the first day for doing a "bait" thread about incels when this isnt even an incel site jfl all of this is so retarded

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
No, they give him a temp so that they can perma him later. Imagine being a loner autist and having no one to talk to and you even get banned from the only places on the internet you have people you can relate to.

Gecko is banned from looksmax incels and now here. They did this with barcacel too, IGiveUp banned him the first day for doing a "bait" thread about incels when this isnt even an incel site jfl all of this is so retarded
IF, he stopped he wouldn't get temp, he doesn't care about frightfuel he justs wants drama , protest but do it civil, we the jannies can talk, make jokes or memes, don't create drama, there other users in this forum who wanna chill

parzurnacs

parzurnacs

Summer vibes 🧃🌞🏖✈️🌊🐳🌻😀
May 12, 2023
IF, he stopped he wouldn't get temp, he doesn't care about frightfuel he justs wants drama , protest but do it civil, we the jannies can talk, make jokes or memes, don't create drama, there other users in this forum who wanna chill
You jannies are the ones ruining this forum, gigapowertripping and deciding what's best for the forum in behalf of the userbase. I dont have much to add here, because this is how it is:

Ironsides

Ironsides

✝️subhuman
May 27, 2023
please unban based blood @GeckoBus he do nothing wrong n i promise n shiet he will be good boi that is true that's right and we will both recover AND BECOME EVEN STRONGO ON ALCOHOL (IN VIDEOGAME)

it's over

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Who banned @thirdworldcel and what's the reasoning @Haruhi Suzumiya @IGiveUp?

eric bischoff what GIF by WWE

Magonia

Magonia

REPORT ALL FREESPEECH NAZIS
Jan 2, 2022
Jannies should learn to bully their opponents like real forum members

Activity
So far there's no one here