Discussion Ban Discussion Megathread

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Pneuma
Jun 11, 2022
I
Couldn't stay out for a day, huh?

I will never cry for you again, @Dio.

Making me look like a fool and feel stupid as fuck.

eric bischoff wrestling GIF by WWE
I didn’t ask to be freed ask @IGiveUp or @Disturbed1 who unbanned me

Ironsides

Ironsides

✝️subhuman
May 27, 2023
@IGiveUp @Haruhi Suzumiya @Disturbed1

@Dio

Magonia

Magonia

Rapism cures Racism
Jan 2, 2022
What ever happened to the "I'm leabing" only @CelticKHV does this. feels like being banned is a badge of honor now Anon is gone. all the proven greats are now banned. We will now have to depend on a new batch of unproven noobs to steal their thunder

IGiveUp

IGiveUp

Y Maullaré Por Ti
Sep 11, 2021
What ever happened to the "I'm leabing" only @
CelticKHV
@CelticKHV does this
Guess he got bullied off
feels like being banned is a badge of honor now Anon is gone
Yeah, I’m surprised he actually stuck to the ban. Kinda sucks losing him but hope he’s doing better
We will now have to depend on a new batch of unproven noobs to steal their thunder
Yep, the new user will need to carry the forum, none of Jannie’s are very active anymore now sadly

IGiveUp

IGiveUp

Y Maullaré Por Ti
Sep 11, 2021
@Based Vampire @IGiveUp

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
Barcamgtow
He keept on spamming the same bs stuff , wanted the forum to change to his liking, tried to cause drama and attacked, insulted or trolled anyone with different opinion that his(rarely could hold a normal conversation), and he often wouldn't even respond to his own threads, contributing nothing to the forum, making new ones instead with the same delusions(almost daily) , he also hated the forum (had his own idea about Neets) and so he got banned like in any other forum he is ever been in.

Last edited:
Tabula Rasa

Tabula Rasa

Seeker
Aug 1, 2023
He keept on spamming the same bs stuff , wanted the forum to change to his liking, tried to cause drama and attacked, insulted or trolled anyone with different opinion that his(rarely could hold a normal conversation), and he often wouldn't even respond to his own threads, contributing nothing to the forum, making new ones instead with the same delusions(almost daily) , he also hated the forum (had his own idea about Neets) and so he got banned like in any other forum he is ever been in.
rip, I hope he will become reformed and be unbanned one day. don’t necessarily agree with his mgtow/robo waifu ideas but I found the behavioural sink theory interesting

GoyimJacob

GoyimJacob

Mentally scarred due to childhood
Aug 8, 2023
@anonymousghoul

@IGiveUp @Haruhi Suzumiya

Activity
So far there's no one here