Discussion Ban Discussion Megathread

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
@Haruhi Suzumiya why are pedocels like @Toki still allowed to be here?
show me a 100% thread or post against the rules and i will take action and ban him

Last edited:
T

THE NEWer HONKLER

Banned
Aug 13, 2022
he is banned you can see no reason to tag a banned user who can't reply and keep asking, when the time is right you will learn why
i am tagging him so mods can explain.
u think i am dumb enough to try and talk to a banned user :feelsLUL:

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

Jan 26, 2021
i am tagging him so mods can explain.
u think i am dumb enough to try and talk to a banned user :feelsLUL:
you already did above in other posts , stop spamming here for fuck's sake dude you already got a warning, no need to mass tag every mod and user here.

الطائر ابن لا أحد

الطائر ابن لا أحد

Survival of the fittest
Nov 28, 2020
Capture

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

Jan 26, 2021
KARENIN

KARENIN

I wanna revive Hitler but I can't figure out how
Jul 2, 2022
Why were @Vladislav de Geso's and @Toki's posts scrubbed?

Last edited:
Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
I'm gonna predict the future. @highinhibition will be the next user to get banned for being an alt.

highinhibition

highinhibition

観光客
Sep 25, 2022
*sneezing FSX* I heard somebody mentioning my name?

come on man, why am I getting so much attention? I didnt really expect that or intended to, I will adjust my volume now and not stand out so much anymore - please forgive me and allow me to adjust . In the forums I have frequented so far, I always had to scream to get minimal feedback. And I dont have another account on this site (neets.me), I have an account on incels.is, but I left on my own volition because there were too many fakecels and bait threads that made me go REEEEEEE

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
And I dont have another account on this site (neets.me)
See, I knew it. You fucked up and gave yourself away.

The site is called Neets.net. It used to be Neets.me until the new admin changed the tld. Only old members would know that :feelssure:

@Haruhi Suzumiya or @IGiveUp is gonna ban ur ass haha u r so screwed :feelssure:

highinhibition

highinhibition

観光客
Sep 25, 2022
See, I knew it. You fucked up and gave yourself away.

The site is called Neets.net. It used to be Neets.me until the new admin changed the tld. Only old members would know that :feelssure:

@Haruhi Suzumiya or @IGiveUp is gonna ban ur ass haha u r so screwed :feelssure:
dude I knew from neets.me back from my days on incels.is - I just typed in neets.me in the searchbar and got redirected to neets.net - you know a site can have several urls - what you currently experiencing is called in Japanese btw: 疑心暗鬼 (gishinanki)

T

THE NEWer HONKLER

Banned
Aug 13, 2022
dude I knew from neets.me back from my days on incels.is - I just typed in neets.me in the searchbar and got redirected to neets.net - you know a site can have several urls - what you currently experiencing is called in Japanese btw: 疑心暗鬼 (gishinanki)
bruv your going to the slammer m8

Activity
So far there's no one here