Based Incel Party in Palestine

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
MEMRI TV just makes Muslims seem more based accidentally. They don't understand that trad Muslim/Christian values are in fact the counterculture now and young guys will just see all this and say "based" just to trigger the libtards

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
MEMRI TV just makes Muslims seem more based accidentally. They don't understand that trad Muslim/Christian values are in fact the counterculture now and young guys will just see all this and say "based" just to trigger the libtards

Lucillian

Lucillian

Lecnilatir) Tomorrow will be a good day.
Nov 30, 2020
@Lucillian is still salty that his people were enslaved and raped for centuries by Turkish ogre.
Ur still salty that ur people were raped by the crussaders and the byzantine for centuries and ur also salty coz u have to mop floors in germany for 5 cents an hour.

J

johan

Banned
May 25, 2023
Ur still salty that ur people were raped by the crussaders and the byzantine for centuries and ur also salty coz u have to mop floors in germany for 5 cents an hour.
As far as I'm aware there are neither Crusaders nor Byzantines in the Middle East atm.
Also your modern day "Byzantines" can be found pickpocketing on Leipzig Hauptbahnhof :feelslol:

Polar-Z

Polar-Z

Goonin forward, troon a new page
Aug 3, 2023
Yeah but they made it prosper while the muslims made it look like a dumpster.
It was prospering long before the Romans or the Arabs you mong.

Nigger the Phoenicians literarily gave you your alphabet.
Tumblr inline p87imboR9H1sh6kg8 540

Lucillian

Lucillian

Nov 30, 2020
As far as I'm aware there are neither Crusaders nor Byzantines in the Middle East atm.
Also your modern day "Byzantines" can be found pickpocketing on Leipzig Hauptbahnhof :feelslol:
Till this day ur women sell themselves for 5 pennies in india because they dont have running water and they suck our bwc so they dont get bombed.

Lucillian

Lucillian

Nov 30, 2020
I whitemog your country because the best of your women were harem cumdumps for the sultans of RUM.
U barely whitemog india, the women the turks took would kill themsevles on the sight of the turk because of how deformed and subhuman u look. Rn the reason why theres floods where turks live is because their forefathers and mothers are pissing on them.

J

johan

Banned
May 25, 2023
Yes, I guess blue eyed, blond and pale curries are the norm in your "Byzantine" world view :feelskek:
Also I'm no Turk.

Polar-Z

Polar-Z

Aug 3, 2023
The phonicians in the levant were jews but the phoenicians in cyprus were europoid.
They were city states that encompassed most of the Mediterranean. They didn't have a "shared identity" and being Semitic doesn't make you a Jew you mong. Cannanite is an umbrella term used for multiple ethnic groups. Modern Syrians and Lebanese are more Semitic than your modern Israeli who can't seem to walk for two Hours under the Mediterranean sun without catching skin cancer.
Images 27

Lucillian

Lucillian

Nov 30, 2020
Yes, I guess blue eyed, blond and pale curries are the norm in your "Byzantine" world view :feelskek:
Also I'm no Turk.
Yeah they are @chadur sent me a picture of himself and he was blonde and blue eyed.

Lucillian

Lucillian

Nov 30, 2020
They were city states that encompassed most of the Mediterranean. They didn't have a "shared identity" and being Semitic doesn't make you a Jew you mong. Cannanite is an umbrella term used for multiple ethnic groups. Modern Syrians and Lebanese are more Semitic than your modern Israeli who can't seem to walk for two Hours under the Mediterranean sun without catching skin cancer.
View attachment 85865
U said nothing new besides that u think that the jews were not caananite. Get an iq test.

Polar-Z

Polar-Z

Aug 3, 2023
U said nothing new besides that u think that the jews were not caananite. Get an iq test.
Read some basic history books. Nigger. The land of kn'aan referred to regional AND ethnic groups not ethnic group specifically. Ammonites, Moabites, Israelites, and Phoenicians. Arabs. Etc they were all cannanite and Semitic you mong. Even Hittites were cannanite Because borders like terminology change with time.

I don't think you understand what an umbrella term is.
CreepyOccasionalIndri max 1mb

Lucillian

Lucillian

Nov 30, 2020
Read some basic history books. Nigger. The land of kn'aan referred to regional AND ethnic groups not ethnic group specifically. Ammonites, Moabites, Israelites, and Phoenicians. Arabs. Etc they were all cannanite and Semitic you mong. Even Hittites were cannanite Because borders like terminology change with time.

I don't think you understand what an umbrella term is.
View attachment 85872
All this text with a shitty gif solely to expand on what i wrote to u earlier. Get an eyelid surgery u chink.

Polar-Z

Polar-Z

Aug 3, 2023
All this text with a shitty gif solely to expand on what i wrote to u earlier. Get an eyelid surgery u chink.
Nigger. This is the last time I stroke your ego for entertainment. Here's the basic explanation for children.
>Not every cannanite is Jew
>Yet all Jews are cannanite
Also
>Ancient kn'aan of the middle east
>Cumskin Europoid
They were seafaring poeple, They didn't originate from some eurofag island you mong. And I never said the Jews weren't ethnically ka'nnanite.

And I suggest you stop lying through your teeth. Cumskin, but that'll be like asking White toilets to stop race mixing. Never gonna happen.
CreepyOccasionalIndri max 1mb

Lucillian

Lucillian

Nov 30, 2020
Nigger. This is the last time I stroke your ego for entertainment. Here's the basic explanation for children.
>Not every cannanite is Jew
>Yet all Jews are cannanite
Also
>Ancient kn'aan of the middle east
>Cumskin Europoid
They were seafaring poeple, They didn't originate from some eurofag island you mong. And I never said the Jews weren't ethnically ka'nnanite.

And I suggest you stop lying through your teeth. Cumskin, but that'll be like asking White toilets to stop race mixing. Never gonna happen.
View attachment 85875
Again shitty gif and a poor written wall of text to expand on what i said initially.
The phonicians in the levant were jews but the phoenicians in cyprus were europoid.
Phoenicians were usually merchants. The merchants in cyprus were europoid, the phoenicians in spain were europoid the ones in the middle east were caananite and the jews are caananites while ur an arab rape baby.

Activity
So far there's no one here