BASED SCENE!!

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
Jim Carrey is one of my favorite actors. Not only is he funny, but a few years ago he went all schizo, solipsist full on loco, and I can relate to that. I've been in that headspace too. Obviously our lives are completely different, and I don't consider myself a "fan" of anybody, nobody is my "idol". I simply like the guy, cause he went through some serious shit too.

Lordgoro

Lordgoro

Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?
Nov 1, 2022
Jim Carrey is one of my favorite actors. Not only is he funny, but a few years ago he went all schizo, solipsist full on loco, and I can relate to that. I've been in that headspace too. Obviously our lives are completely different, and I don't consider myself a "fan" of anybody, nobody is my "idol". I simply like the guy, cause he went through some serious shit too.
like me, hes a prophet no?

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
like me, hes a prophet no?
Idk, I just know that I like people who went through serious shit too. I can relate to them on a deep level. The kind of shit that makes you look at life and other people like they're distant, never able to understand you. That sort of thing really makes me like a person.

Hail Lucifer.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
Ok, now that I actually watched the scene, a few thoughts. Firstly, he is based for kicking the guy's ass, but also, any chick that goes out with other dudes ain't worth fighting for. Fuck her, she'd be dead to me. Although I can also see his point of view I guess, I simply am not that attached to other people, so the bitch would be dead to me and I wouldn't care for her, she wouldn't be worth fighting for.

Secondly, damn, I've grown to become so jaded. All I could think about was how unrealistic that fight scene looked. Zero realism.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Jim is an absolute legend. Not just for great movies like Truman Show or Dumb and Dumber. As he got older he became more and more based like exposing the illuminati on live TV, anti-gobernment, anti-vax etc.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
Jim is an absolute legend. Not just for great movies like Truman Show or Dumb and Dumber. As he got older he became more and more based like exposing the illuminati on live TV, anti-gobernment, anti-vax etc.
Well, I'm pro-vax, cause I see us as money-making cattleslaves of the elite, and they sure as hell don't wanna kill us, they wanna milk us dry. But as for everything else, I agree.

Lordgoro

Lordgoro

Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?
Nov 1, 2022

Activity
So far there's no one here