Based Vampire finally finds a lover

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
The year is 2014 in Santa Barbara California. @Based Vampire is studying in the library for his final exam. When he meets an odd fellow by the name of Elliott Rodgers. It all began when bv caught ers eye contact. They eye fucked each other for a bit until bv finally found the courage to approach er.

Bv: excuse me my name is bv your really cute. What's your name
Elliott rodgers: well I'm known as the Supreme gentleman but I go buy Elliott Rodgers.
Bv: your really sexy would you like to go for a stroll on the beach with me
Bv: well sure I suppose. But I need o be home early tommorow I have an appointment I must attend to
Bv: sure no problem

As Elliott and bv walked through the white sands bare foot. They both felt nervous knowing they were about to make love. Bv reaches over to hold er hand. Er leans in to give bv a tender kiss. Bv then crouches down to unzip er pants and started to suckle on er tiny happa penius. Bv laid on his back and Says "take me supreme gentlemen"

The love making went down all night. Er had finally found soloist in vp warm pussey ass. He decides he won't be so angry at femoids no longer. Bv and er had five buetiful children together and lived happily ever after

The end

Last edited:
Based Vampire

Based Vampire

Sleep late, and read trashy books!
Mar 23, 2023
The love making went down all night. Er had finally found soloist in vp warm pussey ass. He decides he won't be so angry at femoids no longer. Bv and er had five buetiful children together and lived happily ever after
one of these children was @Nameless_sunflower and the other was @frightfulcel

The end.

Activity
So far there's no one here