Venting being a mentalcel

Lain2

Lain2

Banned
May 18, 2022
Fucking sucks. I eat a paleo diet, I exercise, I sleep well, yet I don't think a day passes by when I don't think about killing myself or someone else. What even causes this shit, seriously? Like God decided when creating me to create a ball of depression and anxiety and create a human being, fuck you nigger :feelsree: I think it's been half a year since I've made a post here, no pussy acquired either obviously :feelsahhh: what's up with that shit? I've walked 5 miles a day, did weight lifting 3-4x a week, ate healthy, avoided drugs, tried chatting with women, still anxious and weird as fuck so they ghost me ASAP :feelsugh: when do I get my gigachad status, I want pussy NOW :feelseye: I had this thought in my head things would click eventually. Anyways hello my niggers :feelscowboy: the website has changed and for the worst, shit looks like aids, how's it going my niggers

NarcyChadlite

NarcyChadlite

Aesthete, scholar, Meghan's husband
Apr 11, 2021
Fucking sucks. I eat a paleo diet, I exercise, I sleep well, yet I don't think a day passes by when I don't think about killing myself or someone else. What even causes this shit, seriously? Like God decided when creating me to create a ball of depression and anxiety and create a human being, fuck you nigger :feelsree: I think it's been half a year since I've made a post here, no pussy acquired either obviously :feelsahhh: what's up with that shit? I've walked 5 miles a day, did weight lifting 3-4x a week, ate healthy, avoided drugs, tried chatting with women, still anxious and weird as fuck so they ghost me ASAP :feelsugh: when do I get my gigachad status, I want pussy NOW :feelseye: I had this thought in my head things would click eventually. Anyways hello my niggers :feelscowboy: the website has changed and for the worst, shit looks like aids, how's it going my niggers
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Fuck dude he's already banned again what happen @Haruhi Suzumiya

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
It's his choice
"His account his choice"

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Lain budy is that really you! im stoked your back why did you leave in the first place
Mentacel druggy moment, I had a mental breakdown after binging on a myriad of drugs, I used to take like 900mg of adderall in 3-4 days and binge on ketamine and memantine while coming off :feelsrope: also some research chemicals like 2FA and 3-HO-PCP :feelsok: what's been going on the last half year, has anyone done anything incredibly illegal? :feelsdetective::feelsdetective::feelsdetective: my boss at the CIA garnished my check after I started slacking

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Mentacel druggy moment, I had a mental breakdown after binging on a myriad of drugs, I used to take like 900mg of adderall in 3-4 days and binge on ketamine and memantine while coming off :feelsrope: also some research chemicals like 2FA and 3-HO-PCP :feelsok: what's been going on the last half year, has anyone done anything incredibly illegal? :feelsdetective::feelsdetective::feelsdetective: my boss at the CIA garnished my check after I started slacking
Got it are you sober now? You been laying any pipe? I seen a 5 Chan post where hoes were simping for you.

Me same old same old a frustrated neetcel with no coochie just street bonobo Cake. Fml

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Got it are you sober now? You been laying any pipe? I seen a 5 Chan post where hoes were simping for you.

Me same old same old a frustrated neetcel with no coochie just street bonobo Cake. Fml
I'm sober, nah, no hoes simping after me, it's far more autistic then that unfortunately [UWSL]:feelsbad:[/UWSL] I stopped talking to this BPD friend because he was annoying (he was male) and nigger decided to start posting my pictures all over r9k, making it seem as if I was self-posting, he posted in that thread like 30 times pretending I had 50 hoes [UWSL]:feelseye:[/UWSL] I have no coochie, I'm not laying any pipes, it's unironically over-tier not a single coochie in sight. I had to go underground and make a new username because of that BPD kid, the kid was dedicated on ruining my already poor reputation, a woman added me that was initially interested a while back and got all pissy thinking I had 50 whores because of this mongrel [UWSL]:feelsugh:[/UWSL]

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021

I might take the street cake pill, there's a lot of cheap prostitutes' here [UWSL]:feelsmhm:[/UWSL] there's a lot of big booty latinas [UWSL]:feelsuhuh:[/UWSL] I've heard the dark skinned ones are like $20-25 but I'm not into bestiality like you [UWSL]:feelsugh:[/UWSL]

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I'm sober, nah, no hoes simping after me, it's far more autistic then that unfortunately [UWSL]:feelsbad:[/UWSL] I stopped talking to this BPD friend because he was annoying (he was male) and nigger decided to start posting my pictures all over r9k, making it seem as if I was self-posting, he posted in that thread like 30 times pretending I had 50 hoes [UWSL]:feelseye:[/UWSL] I have no coochie, I'm not laying any pipes, it's unironically over-tier not a single coochie in sight. I had to go underground and make a new username because of that BPD kid, the kid was dedicated on ruining my already poor reputation, a woman added me that was initially interested a while back and got all pissy thinking I had 50 whores because of this mongrel [UWSL]:feelsugh:[/UWSL]
Sorry that happen Fuck a pretty nigga like you can't lay pipe it's over for the rest of us the lain pill is brutal af nigga

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I might take the street cake pill, there's a lot of cheap prostitutes' here [UWSL]:feelsmhm:[/UWSL] there's a lot of big booty latinas [UWSL]:feelsuhuh:[/UWSL] I've heard the dark skinned ones are like $20-25 but I'm not into bestiality like you [UWSL]:feelsugh:[/UWSL]
Fuck off does this look like bestality

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220615-122634_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220615-122634_Gallery.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 21
Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Sorry that happen Fuck a pretty nigga like you can't lay pipe it's over for the rest of us the lain pill is brutal af nigga
All of the women near me are single mothers, obese or ugly :feelsugh: the single mothers realize nobody wants to rawdog a woman with kids so they've started LARPing. I talked to this one cute 8/10 girl and in her profile she said something like "this isn't mine, it's my brother" and after a day or two of chatting she admitted it was hers and I had to ghost her :feelsugh: thanks for wasting my time

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
What's memantine like in comparison to 3 ho pcp and ket and which one is it more similar to out of the two?

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
What's memantine like in comparison to 3 ho pcp and ket and which one is it more similar to out of the two?
Memantine is very mild. There's less inhibitions, no anxiety, no depression, I would compare it to taking a small dose of ketamine but it lasting for 24 hours. It's a great drug, when I mean low dose, I mean like 25mg of ketamine, it's a very mild drug, like you won't be smiling and laughing but you'll have this overall mood lift and general sense of well being. Memantine is one of the best antidepressant that exists, I think what really fucked me up was the adderall + 3-HO-PCP mix, memantine is a pretty chill drug, they give it to old people for Alzheimer's, it's well tolerated even if you mega dose (I did that once)

You trying to start shit with me or what
I respect the hood cake grind but it's only bug women and cartel women for me :feelskek:

Activity
So far there's no one here