Discussion Being a NEET is sort of a "nature bs" vs "people bs" sort of thing

frightfulcel

frightfulcel

pyramidcel
Sep 9, 2022

I'm not saying all NEETS are social outcasts or that some NEETS don't have social connections etc. everyone is different. Some people just like being alone. However for me I've always craved social interaction which I haven't really been able to capitalise on. Every time I get close to someone they usually backstab me. They're human but I feel like the conflicts are due to black pill reasons as we all know. I call that "people bullshit" where if you interact with people you will get a lot of social drama which has more consequences than you would think. For example if you never interacted with anyone you wouldn't have many if at all police interactions nor would you be conned in any way etc.

Nature bullshit however is having to deal with being alone. I remember skipping school a few times and feeling a "dread", even though I hated school and hated the people there, being around people alone was a good thing for me as well as having something to do. Being an outcast rotting on my room isn't exactly flattering however its between the "nature" bullshit of doing that and the alternative is "people bullshit".

Just to add another paragraph, this year I'll do what I can to build any social connections I can. I know I have said in previous threads that I have given up on that however I am still in my early 20's and I feel like I will regret not doing anything in my youth. Of course if I reach my mid to late 20's I'll quit trying to do this entirely. I won't dedicate all the year to trying to do this, I think a month or 2 is sufficient. My plan is to basically "debloat" for better looks and dress more like someone who is having a quarter life crisis. Maybe I'll look back at this with cringe but lol I might as well so I don't have any regrets in the future.

Whats your opinion on nature bs vs people bs?

Original

Original

I wanna lock in and i figured out how
Dec 2, 2020
Just to add another paragraph, this year I'll do what I can to build any social connections I can. I know I have said in previous threads that I have given up on that however I am still in my early 20's and I feel like I will regret not doing anything in my youth.
2024 IS OUR YEAR! EARLY 20s CELS, NOW IS OUR TIME!!! WE WILL IMPROVE, WE WILL ASCEND, WE WILL GO EVEN FURTHER BEYOND! IT'S NOT OVER, IT JUST BEGAN! WE ARE SO BACK!!! GRAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!
Roar

frightfulcel

frightfulcel

pyramidcel
Sep 9, 2022
There is no choice but to try to balance between the two. I'm glad to hear that you will make en effort to improve things
I mean yeah I understand, I'm just trying to do it so I don't feel guilty later on. Not like its going to work lol

M

Massimo 2002

NEET
Dec 17, 2023
View attachment 99600

I'm not saying all NEETS are social outcasts or that some NEETS don't have social connections etc. everyone is different. Some people just like being alone. However for me I've always craved social interaction which I haven't really been able to capitalise on. Every time I get close to someone they usually backstab me. They're human but I feel like the conflicts are due to black pill reasons as we all know. I call that "people bullshit" where if you interact with people you will get a lot of social drama which has more consequences than you would think. For example if you never interacted with anyone you wouldn't have many if at all police interactions nor would you be conned in any way etc.

Nature bullshit however is having to deal with being alone. I remember skipping school a few times and feeling a "dread", even though I hated school and hated the people there, being around people alone was a good thing for me as well as having something to do. Being an outcast rotting on my room isn't exactly flattering however its between the "nature" bullshit of doing that and the alternative is "people bullshit".

Just to add another paragraph, this year I'll do what I can to build any social connections I can. I know I have said in previous threads that I have given up on that however I am still in my early 20's and I feel like I will regret not doing anything in my youth. Of course if I reach my mid to late 20's I'll quit trying to do this entirely. I won't dedicate all the year to trying to do this, I think a month or 2 is sufficient. My plan is to basically "debloat" for better looks and dress more like someone who is having a quarter life crisis. Maybe I'll look back at this with cringe but lol I might as well so I don't have any regrets in the future.

Whats your opinion on nature bs vs people bs?
Yes for me it's always one extreme or another it's either being around to many people to the point of having a panic attack or rotting in the apartment and feeling completely empty because of lack of human contact man life fucking SUCKS.

Activity
So far there's no one here