Being manipulative is a lonely road. I feel like not even I know my true self, because I have so many masks I wear.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
It's a weird feeling when you successfully manipulate someone. They move on without even realizing they were manipulated. Of course, that's the whole definition of manipulation. But it's also a lonely feeling. You feel a bit like you want it to be known, you want to share the experience and the feeling, but you can't, that would ruin the whole point. Like robbing a bank and then telling people.

Doesn't help that one of my favorite moves is waaaaay downplaying my intelligence or understanding of the situation. I come across as naive or even an idiot, when I've just manipulated his ass so hard he doesn't even know it.

Last edited:
anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
I suppose it's not intelligence as much as just being hyper-aware and vigilant of what other peoples' intentions are, and looking at it from a meta perspective, and changing one's behavior in order to end the situation in the way that coincides with one's goals.

A

AnalAndro

NEET
Nov 26, 2022
I favor prosocial activity. Even if it is impossible to live a life without manipulating and telling lies, I still like to think that you need to be prosocial, or else you yourself will pay consequences, you notice this on a large scale when manipulative behavior tends to cause harm to everybody... For example in the last days of our civilizaiton we see scammers arising to the top, fooling masses, and normal people convinced they can make money selling ponzi schemes, and no real things done at the end of the day... its such a scam for everybody. nobody is out to do something productive, everybody is told he can scam his fried and this is what leads to ruin... Basically you need to scam or be scammed in a cruel world but the true rebellion is being prosocial, even having considered how shit life is... I consider it the ultimate blackpill. The idea is that you have to be a rebel and try to be prosocial, even if everything around you is just trash and seems that "being cynical" is the only logical thing to do... On the contrary, the more you preserve your innocence the more of a badass you become...

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
I favor prosocial activity. Even if it is impossible to live a life without manipulating and telling lies, I still like to think that you need to be prosocial, or else you yourself will pay consequences, you notice this on a large scale when manipulative behavior tends to cause harm to everybody... For example in the last days of our civilizaiton we see scammers arising to the top, fooling masses, and normal people convinced they can make money selling ponzi schemes, and no real things done at the end of the day... its such a scam for everybody. nobody is out to do something productive, everybody is told he can scam his fried and this is what leads to ruin... Basically you need to scam or be scammed in a cruel world but the true rebellion is being prosocial, even having considered how shit life is... I consider it the ultimate blackpill. The idea is that you have to be a rebel and try to be prosocial, even if everything around you is just trash and seems that "being cynical" is the only logical thing to do... On the contrary, the more you preserve your innocence the more of a badass you become...
Wow, that is true wisdom right there. I'm impressed and inspired, thank you!

micropenis29

micropenis29

NEET
Aug 27, 2022
people mostly enjoy being manipulated

i enjoy it, and women especially seem to enjoy it

being scammed isn't fun, obviously, but because people differ so extremely in intelligence, specialization, and expertise, manipulation seems inevitable

Activity
So far there's no one here