Being Poor And Broke

Employed

Employed

🥈
Aug 10, 2022
I love being poor and broke because it gives me a chance to focus on what's truly important in life. When you don't have money, you can't buy things that you don't need. You're forced to live a simpler life, which can be very rewarding.

I also love being poor and broke because it makes me appreciate the things that I do have. Every time I eat a meal or put on a piece of clothing, I'm grateful for it. I know that there are people in the world who don't have access to these basic necessities, so I feel lucky that I do.

Being poor and broke has also given me a greater sense of compassion for others. I know what it feels like to struggle, so I'm quick to offer help when I see someone else going through tough times. To sum it up, being poor and broke has its benefits. It's not always comfortable, but it has helped me to become a better person.

patientfrog

patientfrog

NEET Royalty
Apr 21, 2022
not necessarily shame in being poor, and you can certainly use it to better yourself, but if a couple million fell into my lap you better believe i'd use it and enjoy doing so. you?

Employed

Employed

🥈
Aug 10, 2022
if a couple million fell into my lap you better believe i'd use it and enjoy doing so
I don't have to think about what I would do if I won the lottery or came into a large sum of money without having to work for it. Because it won't happen to me. I'm not the type of person who gets lucky like that. And even if I did, I wouldn't know what to do with all that money. I'm better off just working hard and making the most of what I have.

Besides, even if I had a million dollars, it wouldn't be enough to make me happy. So it's really not worth thinking about. If I ever do become a millionaire, it'll be because I've worked hard. And, when that happens, you can bet that I won't be dumb with money. I'll be smart and responsible with it because I know I had to work hard for it and I remember where I'm from.

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
You’re too wholesome for this forum, gtfo:feelsahhh::feelsahhh::feelsahhh:

K

kaang

lurkercel
Oct 29, 2021
You're too moral for this forum. Most users would sell their soul to the devil if they meant they could become wealthy.

B

bitcoin

NEET
Apr 11, 2022
Who cares about money if you live in a country filled with retarded agecucks

Activity
So far there's no one here