Discussion Benefits of Waging?

IGiveUp

IGiveUp

Summertime
Sep 11, 2021
Besides the financial aspects of waging, did you experience any benefits from your days of waging?

It’s really hard to think of one, last year when I was waging I really felt miserable most of the time at work. Maybe the only benefits I can say is being more active, my body would be lifting and moving that I was tired by the end of the day and I was actually outside, other than that nothing good came from it

iDONTwannaBeME

iDONTwannaBeME

recluse
Aug 22, 2023
Keeps your mind in check, your mind doesnt wander and you remain ignorant

"respect" from society, this depends on the status your job has.

You are more likely to be attractive to women, or be in contact with them enough that one will let you fuck her

Enju

Enju

NEET
Jan 29, 2024
No. I waged once in high school and it was a terrible experience. The first day I pissed off my department manager because I couldn't hear him sometimes in the loud ass freezer and I was too much of an aspie to speak up. I also remember one of my coworkers telling me to stay in school and go to college or some shit jfl.

Lucillian

Lucillian

Lecnilatir) Tomorrow will be a good day.
Nov 30, 2020
Why was my experience completely different from the people of this forum
Listen i know you are someones alt i JUST KNOW IT
i cant put my finger on who BUT I KNOW U ARE AN ALT
U smell like it and you DEFO ACT LIKE IT. I CAN JUST SENSE THE ALTNESS OF THIS ACCOUNT.
Dont even try to argue ur way around it i just know uare.

Last edited:
P

poorcel

Involuntary NEET (Inneet)
Oct 1, 2023
It felt like the anime ending of nhk, nothing had changed and I only felt more alone. @IGiveUp

Samisnotsocool223

Samisnotsocool223

You don't know who could be lurking here.
Jul 21, 2023
Besides the financial aspects of waging, did you experience any benefits from your days of waging?
View attachment 114384

It’s really hard to think of one, last year when I was waging I really felt miserable most of the time at work. Maybe the only benefits I can say is being more active, my body would be lifting and moving that I was tired by the end of the day and I was actually outside, other than that nothing good came from it
Being active, not having to feel shame from parents, reduced stress, building up social confidence are the main benefits for me

Activity
So far there's no one here