Serious Best voice in anime?

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Every cope has an end
Nov 26, 2020
After consuming 5 billion hours of anime music I have to say that I definitely think Makoto has the best voice. It's not the high pitched shit that every other girl has going for them. I love it. She's a bit of a tomboy though :feelscute:

Kpwat

Kpwat

little man
Jun 1, 2023
Like, for some reason I just can't make a difference between anime voices, they all sound the same to me. Two weeks ago I was playing Words Worth, then on the MAL page of the anime adaptation I see Mew is voiced by Naoko Takano who also voices Hatsune in Cartagra: Affliction of the Soul. And I was like, damn, how could I have not noticed that. Now I'll need to play Cartagra again, this time with the knowledge that Hatsune is voiced by the same actress who voices Mew, but also to get the true ending.

Clive

Clive

God Heavenlove
Jun 18, 2023
After consuming 5 billion hours of anime music I have to say that I definitely think Makoto has the best voice. It's not the high pitched shit that every other girl has going for them. I love it. She's a bit of a tomboy though :feelscute:

Best VA is Aya Endo, bar none https://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/Aya-Endo/

When I was doing my Maddening playthrough of Fire Emblem Engage I switched to the Japanese dub, had to look her up after

NekoRightsActivist

NekoRightsActivist

NEET
Jan 25, 2023

jfl she looks like a fucking 10 years old, which makes the adult voice even weirder.

V

VoDkA

Banned
Jul 12, 2021
Watch One Punch Man, he is literally me.

I became the strongest man in the world, as a result I have nothing to live for.

Such boredom, what is left?

What am I fighting for?

Truckzo

Truckzo

The Uber Instincts Of My Uber Autism Are Crazy!!!
May 29, 2022
Yamcha both dub and sub. Hes not annoying like the other voices in the sub of DB.

Activity
So far there's no one here